shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

15 euro for a coffee? fucking hell.

i hate it when people offer something for sale, refusing to state their price, but when you give them an extremely reasonable offer - high even - they reply "i'm just going to try ebay. thanks!" while still refusing to tell you what they're looking for price wise. don't be a fucking dick and waste time. get paid.

we did a group order of coffee at work

my share came out as €15.01

i gave €15 but she insisted on the one cent

i dont ever keep any change with me

so i had to walk to the bank just to get a one cent coin

i would've been like, "sorry but i don't have any change on me..unless you can break this bill?..or i can give you that .01 tmr"

if she still insisted

"i'm sorry, i didn't know you were that strapped for cash :o"

and then go to the bank

^i must say, that is one of the more attractive butt holes i've seen.

fedex has me currently stuck in a state of purgatory in my own home. if you're going to make me sign for a package containing my credit card could you at least make it a point to arrive at a reasonable time? fuuuuuuck.

when people fart on the plane and the smell is so horrid you look around for the perpetrator only to see everyone minding their own business .

i know it was u fat man in row 14...=_=

:) it was me in calculus, english lit, human comm theory, public speaking and media writing as well.

thing that i love: being blessed with the ability to fart silently at will. it can and usually will always get blamed on any fat asses sitting near me.

:) it was me in calculus, english lit, human comm theory, public speaking and media writing as well.

thing that i love: being blessed with the ability to fart silently at will. it can and usually will always get blamed on any fat asses sitting near me.

i am not as blessed. Other things i hate

when your trying to let out a fart slowly so no one can hear it but u get excited and it comes out sounding like curious george asking a qeustion.

when you hop in an elevator alone and when the door's about to close, some fat lady with doughfat feet stuffs her foot in the door to get on.

after she presses the button to a floor below yours, people continue to file on, pressing EVERY button below your floor so it takes you 5 minutes to get upstairs. what a pain in the ass.