shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^^^^

that's insane....!!

are you taking any kind of action?

Just dealing with my bank for now, as long as I can get the money back I don't really give a shit.

I doubt there is any way I could prove it was from yoox anyway. Just be weary, using temporary cards is probably a good idea for foreign purchases.

dang man you in the same frat as Clopek?

hell yeah

nah, jk

it's pretty common to bully people especially on the hardest studies like prep school or medicine/pharmacy or very selective school. nothing like frat bullies i think though i don't know much about it. i wasn't supposed to bully those students because i study economy but no one noticed.

/my life.

People who run stop signs. Some dood just t-boned my new Evo. Smashed in both passenger side doors and deployed both front and rear air curtains and passenger seat air bag. Rotated my car 90 degrees from its path of travel.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I hate Mondays.

I think I've got some whiplash. That sucks too.

Cest la vie. At least we're both alive and not seriously hurt.

i hate it when foreigners swear profusely... probably in order to compensate for their subpar command of the english language.

i used to swear a lot, still do a fair amount but i think it's just different language that allows you to swear more than in your native one. people just don't realize the substance of the curse words.

i would also never be friends with people that never swear. i think it's an important part of expressing yourself.

People who run stop signs. Some dood just t-boned my new Evo. Smashed in both passenger side doors and deployed both front and rear air curtains and passenger seat air bag. Rotated my car 90 degrees from its path of travel.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I hate Mondays.

I think I've got some whiplash. That sucks too.

Cest la vie. At least we're both alive and not seriously hurt.

that fucking sucks..

makes my problem seem like nothing but..

finding bird shit on your roof right after you go through a full detail.. :(