RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

"Let's go you skanky ass bitch."

*Takes a plate to the face.*

With my grip on my meal deal slowly deteriorating (fuck a basket) while queuing in a long line for the cashier. I get there. They scan it. "£5.06"

Mother fucker if the nice sandwiches are in the meal deal area why aren't they in the meal deal?

when shit that was working yesterday isn't working today

First I discovered the input jack on my guitar was busted.  Tested different cables and amps so I know the guitar is the problem.  After fiddling with it for a half hour I give up and decide to just take it to the shop.  The next day I bring my smaller amp into the bathroom so I can blast music while I shower (as I usually do), and when I plug in my phone only static comes out of the speaker.  Turns out the cable that connects the phone to the amp (that was working perfectly fine the previous day) has something wrong with it.

I just want to hear some damn music  :(

I wouldn't say I hate it, but there is an alarming amount of Chinese/Korean students with MCM backpacks at my school. 

I wouldn't say I hate it, but there is an alarming amount of Chinese/Korean students with MCM backpacks at my school.

Lulz they prob complainin about gothninflips gothbros @ yr school 2

Lulz they prob complainin about gothninflips gothbros @ yr school 2

I wouldn't technically agree with that.  I've already seen two of them in full givenchy but with the first iteration of Rick x Adidas.

I wouldn't technically agree with that.  I've already seen two of them in full givenchy but with the first iteration of Rick x Adidas.

Oh ok gud. So they ain't talkin shit about u. Cool.

I can deal with that, what's worse is when oblivious nerds on the bus are playing smartphone games with the soundtracks on full volume

Hood rats playing their shitty music on speakerphone on the train

I can deal with that, what's worse is when oblivious nerds on the bus are playing smartphone games with the soundtracks on full volume

in general i'd rather listen to game st than hood rats' music tho 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

nawwwwww hoodrats play dope music sometimes that you'd never hear otherwise cuz it's from their hoodrat homies' mixtape

possible sometimes i guess. thats y i wrote "in gen."  case by case

when people try to take up two seats on the bus 

But what if they're fat.

nah like this

tumblr_ln3nw8Eltl1qfob8c.jpg

^thats not bad as ones who put their feet on the seats

hate that

had to teach an old school lady how to do payroll over the phone

and payroll was a last resort after running through a few other possibilities; all just as painful as trying to teach her how to do payroll over the phone.

you would think a guy with a few hundred mil in assets would freaking hire assistants that are a bit more tech savvy but nope

Seasonal allergies. Was doing fine then started sneezing a ton two days ago. Now its eye watering and burning nose. i only ever get them when in the south tho

Kinda aggravated lately cuz a guy I know got into reddit's style shit

Wears ocbds literally every day and thinks he's hot shit

Says things like "NBs are ugly", "your t shirt looks like a girl's scoop neck" and "uniqlo sweatpants are my dream"

Saw him last week and he's in an ocbd with badly pinrolled pants into flip flops; looked really awkward

Also he tutors 10 hours a week or some shit and he calls it "his job"/"work" (has a bachelors from NYU). Fuck outta here 

Man, I need to chill sometimes tho

Edited by BRICK DOM

^ ahh fuck that mindset. i got a friend whos into #menswear bullshit. it's a very closeminded outlook on fashion, but they seem to follow trends just the same, if not more so.

that sweatpants shit made me bust tho, lol... 

Kinda aggravated lately cuz a guy I know got into reddit's style shit

Wears ocbds literally every day and thinks he's hot shit

Says things like "NBs are ugly", "your t shirt looks like a girl's scoop neck" and "uniqlo sweatpants are my dream"

Saw him last week and he's in an ocbd with badly pinrolled pants into flip flops; looked really awkward

Also he tutors 10 hours a week or some shit and he calls it "his job"/"work" (has a bachelors from NYU). Fuck outta here 

Man, I need to chill sometimes tho

Seeing reddit mfa types really makes me miss and appreciate urahara style that was all over SUFU and my neighborhood almost a decade ago.  

Also tell him and his NYU friends not to sit on my fucking steps.    

When you're listening to Meshuggah and sometimes the wall of sound the guitars and drum set create make the same sound as gchat notifications so when I'm listening to the album 'Nothing' I usually end up checking the gmail tab around 20 times for nothing, drives me nuts

Some of the quieter songs of The National have that too

Either that or it's just some self induced wishful thinking audio hallucination trickery while I wait for her to write me back

I don't know man, Meshuggah is probably one of the most tamest metal bands out there that try to do something unique (Polyrhythm, mainly) in their genre, there's a lot of genuinely mind numbing shit out there to be found. I just like how Meshuggah sounds and the energy it has.

Now if you really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes you can go subject yourself to some Senthil

Edited by Hsin8

I don't find Meshuggah that challenging or innovative, and most funeral doom, like above, isn't very engaging

I'd rather listen to Gorguts if it's all the same to you

Edited by Saturdaynight Big Nukeman

Fine by me, I'm more into Perfume these days anyway

also, Futurecop!

Edited by Hsin8

metal is for fucking nerds anyways

if we're talking angry american teen w long black unwashed hair wearing spiked wristband n planning school shooting type metal then yea, but if it's attractive young scandinavian ppl releasing cassettes via posh isolation then it's p cool rn. just ask superfuture.com member bill 

Edited by rafsemens