shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

wow what a goldmine

hahaha "f.e. castleberry" dude grew up in the great gatsby apparently

These chinos could be considered controversial. They are a nod to my artistic youth and Jackson Pollack during his years in the Hamptons. He splattered huge canvases laid out on the floor of this barn. You either get them or you don’t.

i have to pitch a stock so i did all the annoying shit ie ratios, multiples, gordon model, etc and my teammate who only had to do the tech/graph analysis is now texting me that she can't read english, what the fuck

update: she can't do the graphs, i'm not putting her name on that project, i got two finals tomorrow and i gotta deal with this shit? gtfo

Theres a target by my house that has way too many doors in the front. I have never seen anyone else take the non-automatic set. I try to give these people awkward looks, not to intimidate or anything, just to weird them out a little bit. Same thing with people that take the elevator up 1 floor one campus.

jesus dude tldr

ya im sorry needed to type that shit out this was not the place

i just edited it

here enjoy this

fecastleberry20111021_0321.jpg

“Ribbon belt (and orange at that) with a suit? It just reiterates I don’t take myself too seriously even in dark navy/gray tones. And yes…if the leaves are still in the trees, my ankles are still feeling the breeze.â€

LOL

Edited by pieiskewl

someone stole my card number and bought flowers. flowers, ffs. there's also a mystery GOOGLECHK preapproval for a buck.

i don't call cops but i did on the bank's advice. i hate waiting for this to resolve.

Posted · Hidden by snahfu, December 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by snahfu, December 16, 2011 - No reason given

I am asian and lived in san francisco my whole life... don't have any trace of an accent. I was once driving thru texas in the winter and my lips were getting chapped... I stopped at a podunk gas station, went inside to see two old guys inside that just stopped their conversation and stared at me... I said "Where is the chap-stick?" to which the employee immediately replied "WE AIN'T GOT NO CHOP STICKS ROUND HERE."I slowly backed away and drove off very quickly.

fuck these awkward racist moments

i am asian and lived in san francisco my whole life... don't have any trace of an accent. i was once driving thru texas in the winter and my lips were getting chapped... i stopped at a podunk gas station, went inside to see two old guys inside that just stopped their conversation and stared at me... i said "where is the chap-stick?" to which the employee immediately replied "we ain't got no chop sticks round here!!"i slowly backed away and drove off very quickly.

fuck these awkward racist moments

A guy knocked on my door yesterday, he seemed pretty old and his wife was with him. To cut the story short he knocked on my door to ask if he could use our bathroom. I wasn't sure if it was normal to do that but because he was old I let him in. Turns out he was a thief trying to find things he could steal.

son of a bitch

someone stole my card number and bought flowers. flowers, ffs. there's also a mystery GOOGLECHK preapproval for a buck.

i don't call cops but i did on the bank's advice. i hate waiting for this to resolve.

Somebody stole my card number today and went shopping at Marshall's. Who steals a credit card number and then goes to Marshall's of all places?

for some reason people are always recommending things to me, unsolicitied, or attempting to giving me some sort of advice... applies to everything; life advice, recommending me restaurants, consumer products, whatever whatever. i don't know what kind of vibe i give off, to cause this, from people whose opinions i've never asked for.

same here. Debit card # got lifted on Monday, racked 3k in a day. Filed a claim, should get it all back, just a huge fucking hassle :(

Somebody stole my card number today and went shopping at Marshall's. Who steals a credit card number and then goes to Marshall's of all places?

^My bank had an insane response time.. I bought a metro card no problem with my card, got on the train, got off 10 minutes later and went to buy lunch and my card was frozen. Got a call from the bank while I was trying to buy lunch and they told me what was up. Literally caught it in like 5 minutes.