RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

i'm about as big an asshole as you can get when it comes to literary snobbery but i'd be ok with a hot girl reading harry potter.

working somewhere with an "informal closing time".

fuck you, leave.

yea harry potter isn't that bad, at least it wasn't like twilight

I hate having work at 7 and not being able to sleep. gotta be up in four hours

What is with all these lookbooks suddenly having men in heeled leather / formal shoes on skateboards??

cannottellifserious.jpg

sit next to cute girl

she takes out a book

think to myself shiettt cute and smart

just my type!

wifey material!!

look at the cover

harry potter and the chamber of secrets

fuck...

you would seriously pass up a chance to procreate because a girl doesn't read murakami?

you ain't gonna last a generation bro – and darwin wants a word with you

rising tuition for csu.

possible 32% increase in tuition for csu.

working somewhere with an "informal closing time".

fuck you, leave.

Shopping somewhere with an informal closing time (or so the employees think).

Fuck you, don't turn the lights off and stare at me, you technically have 6 minutes open still.

rising tuition for csu.

jesus, that's getting out of hand. where are you going, sjsu?

rising tuition for csu.

Fuck I heard about this. MAN FUCK. They been doing it for the past two years inching up and inching up. My tuition anyone else on here from a csu has already seen that shit double. The fuck is going on

yea harry potter isn't that bad, at least it wasn't like twilight

I hate having work at 7 and not being able to sleep. gotta be up in four hours

true, she could have been great. Shouldn't discount her based on that.

but funny nonetheless

you would seriously pass up a chance to procreate because a girl doesn't read murakami?

Murakami is the harry potter of Japan, they make kids read wind up bird in Jr high.

nah man dont get me wrong. id fuck a hot girl regardless of what she was reading. but when it comes to relationships i usually go for girls who meet both requirements. i guess not so much "intellect" but cultural iq? no self-respecting 20+ should be reading HP. and fuck murakami.

i think i read harry potter into my 20s. how can you claim to have cultural IQ if you ignore pop-culture phenomena entirely? this would be like hating on a chick for listening to Kanye West.

i think i read harry potter into my 20s. how can you claim to have cultural IQ if you ignore pop-culture phenomena entirely? this would be like hating on a chick for listening to Kanye West.

well that's your prerogative, and, admittedly, what i said was a bit strong. but it depends on the particular range in which you define "culture," i suppose. in other words, it depends on where you draw the line. while it's possible someone may just consider reading in general to be some "cultured" activity, it's also possible that someone may make the distinction between reading Proust and reading twilight. again, it's all preferential and im not trying to dispute that here. that would be just stupid. my only point was that girls i usually go for (for relationships) have similar background in such things as myself, and i was disappointed that the girl i mentioned earlier did not.

clearly into the rain has no appreciation for the CWG

Fuck I heard about this. MAN FUCK. They been doing it for the past two years inching up and inching up. My tuition anyone else on here from a csu has already seen that shit double. The fuck is going on

The price of education in America in general should go in this thread. I want to do a joint masters at Columbia and LSE but fuck if I can afford $55k for the columbia year and then £10k for the LSE year, especially when I could go somewhere in the EU for free or close to free in comparison.

SHIT GUYS!!

I would be paying 2500$ books included per year here in Quebec.... I feel fucking bad for you guys. I already felt bad for the 5-7000 people in Ontario were paying!

rising tuition for csu.

i feel this, shit is crazy

the education budget in pa was recently cut in half :(

speaking of education

what the FUCK is up with canada's medical school / province deal? I have a million canadian dudes at my school with gpa/mcat/research credentials that should have them gunning for top tier us med schools but they're in my second tier school. go figure.

The price of education in America in general should go in this thread. I want to do a joint masters at Columbia and LSE but fuck if I can afford $55k for the columbia year and then £10k for the LSE year, especially when I could go somewhere in the EU for free or close to free in comparison.

tertiary education in the US sounds ridiculous. seems like so much stress, does degree = guaranteed job or what?

hahhahah

no.

housemate seriously goes to the can about a ten times a night and always wakes me up. sounds like a horse.

I hate the "Style Inspiration (Women)" thread in superfashion. Barf. This isn't the Fashion Spot, Lucas.

I'm totally about to throw my hands in the air and jump over to Ask Andy about Clothes.

Where my retail brothers at? Man seriously I fuckin hate people who dont leave when a store closes. WTF is that shit? Dude came into my job and was lurking around an hour after we closed. No one even knew he was there because he kept jumping from dept to dept. That part was kind of hilarious actually when I saw him I thought I had Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost type swag. But shit got kind of old after the first ten minutes of the initial siightings. Then he comes up like ooooooooh you guuuyyys are closed? I had no idea. As if the fuckin anouncement, turned off lights, and empty fuckin store werent good enough hints. FUCK

when the sensor on the automatic soap dispenser in the washroom doesn't work. gotta stand there with wet hands until the other guy is done washing his hands so i can get soap from the other sink

or the people that knock on the door to come in after you close, spend half an hour, then say they thanks and that they were "just looking for next time".

ragemode.

I'm totally about to throw my hands in the air and jump over to Ask Andy about Clothes.

lol

u post on styleforum?