shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

This dude I work with introduced me to his roommate who is some fashion industry something-or-other. I introduced myself and he pulled some real effeminate shit where he just laid his hand in mine. I walked away asap. Zero interest in talking to him after that.

Very rude and I felt disrespected.

Let me broaden this to Anthropology classes in general, who are all taught by the same aged ex hippy who thinks the idea of cultural relativism is unknown and trys to shock you with female genital mutilation and incest. To make it worse all the stereotypes about anthropology teachers/ students are fulfilled completely.

Fuck anthro.

this quarter i have cultural & linguistic anthropology and intro to linguistics. a bit too much reading than i'd like.

edit: i hate school.

on the subject of school it seems that the uniform for asian males from the ages of 18-22 that attend de anza college is stussy shirts. i've never seen so many goof balls wearing stussy in my life. that place is a fucking zoo.

Whoever said, "There is no such thing as a stupid question". Because there totally is.

That extra special something about my face that says, "Hey! Bother me!"

How Im not taking notes in class right now, because I'm too busy in the 'shit I hate' thread.

The fuck is wrong with me?

ignorant hood motherfuckers (not exclusive to any race) walking 4 abreast and slow as fuck on the sidewalk as if to say "stride slow homie"

just cause yall lazy hoodrats dont have anywhere to be on time doesnt mean everyone doesnt.

fuck. that.