shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

so a while ago i interviewed for a job, didnt get it, and i emailed the lady that interviewed me and it was a casual email so i was real jokey and what not. so i get a call from her today saying how i was completely unprofessional, and how it was shocking i would not address her with respect, and to pass the phone to my boss cause he needs to hear about this too.

so basically i hate people who are up their own ass. stupid cunt.

damnit. i hate friends that are whipped by their bf/gf. i'd been waiting for a few hours to go have coffee with one of my best friends and i call him back and he says he can't go anymore i reckon it's because of his girlfriend. come onnnnnnnnn. oh it's not cause his girlfriend's a bitch or anything we're really cool. they're just being bf/gf-ish

getting a tailored suit for tomorrow, trying it on today and seeing that it looks like a fucking blue light special walmart item of clothing. it was all bad.

damnit. i hate friends that are whipped by their bf/gf. i'd been waiting for a few hours to go have coffee with one of my best friends and i call him back and he says he can't go anymore i reckon it's because of his girlfriend. come onnnnnnnnn. oh it's not cause his girlfriend's a bitch or anything we're really cool. they're just being bf/gf-ish

that bites. luckily so far none of my friends are whipped.. though i suppose things will change once they marry (some of them have moved in with each other). when it first started happening (friend moving in w/gf) i thought we wouldn't hang out anymore really but nothings changed-- except he probably doesn't need me to help him shop now that he has her. :D

but a few hours for coffee? i hope he begs for forgiveness.

this reminded me-- i hateeeeeeeee on call shifts. its like having flaky friends cos you don't know whether its going to happen or not but you have to reserve a "spot" just in case. :mad:

i also hate that clump of ink that sometimes appear at the tip of your pen..esp when doodling/drawing.

that bites. luckily so far none of my friends are whipped.. though i suppose things will change once they marry (some of them have moved in with each other). when it first started happening (friend moving in w/gf) i thought we wouldn't hang out anymore really but nothings changed-- except he probably doesn't need me to help him shop now that he has her. :D

argh! well that's cool.. i like those friendships that stand the tests of time. but luckily he called me a bit after i posted this =X maybe i spoke too soon?

basically you become a snotty better-than-art-thou biatch (ex-whore)

edit:

Across the country, "revirginization" appears to be gaining steam. Spiritual efforts to reclaim virginity emerged back in the early 1990s and now, prompted by abstinence-only school courses taught to thousands of girls nationwide, and by religious teachers, there are reports of more and more young women like Watts attempting a sexual do-over. Other women are opting for a more radical route to reclaim their virginity: surgical replacement of the hymen, the small membrane that stretches from the walls of the vagina and that typically breaks when a woman first has intercourse — or for many other reasons, from tampon use to vigorous exercise.

There's this guy in my ceramics class that always talks like david caruso, always has a comment to make while the prof. is speaking, and always has to make the biggest dish. That guy has an ugly flat head and a stupid face and needs to be gassed upside down.