shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

sounds like a lot of people itt should just get shit delivered to work

i always wondered about this, does this only work with small employers? My company is pretty big and there's no personal deliveries allowed. They gave some reason on how it might slow things down or things might get lost etc

The company i work for owns the building and to be honest, even though I'm the only one with my last name working in the building, i think it would be annoying for whoever is working the mail to get packages to everyone since not everyone's cubicle/office number is available on the intranet. 

I've worked big and small and never had issues. would feel like a dick making them deliver everything and would just have them hold for me instead

ANYWAY, I'm super fucking pissed off at our IT department right now. so many goddamn hoops to jump through when all I need from them is administrative login credentials for the last half hour. everyone's too busy running around fixing color printers or some other bullshit

haven't been able to do any actual real work for two days. shoulda just played hookie and went snowboarding. fuckers.

Edited by jayrock

People who complain about their life every time I see them when they've got it good. Yes, everyone has their own circumstances and yadda yadda but fuck them. Also, whores

NxTw8ku.jpg

what's this guy called? he's some sufu meme right? i think he's called a "battletoad"

many american cashiers who, when givin me change hand me the paper money, change and receipt all at the same time. they insist on laying the change on the other 2. its supposed to be a three step process. paper currency or receipt first, then lastly the change. cashiers supposed to wait until I put shit away one by one at my leisure.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Overweight girls who work at hostess establishments or drinky bars which do not cater to chubby chaser or fat fetish. y they even there? they just make shit annoying or awkward 4 the patrons. They like the parasites. U dun want them to sit by u or at other places buy them a drink, but they just plop down with u, yr company and the desirable ladies.

One time my pal wore a tee that said "no fat chicks," to hostess club which I thought was pretty appropriate, but alas nobody could read english enuff 2 understand. Then I gotta shoo them away.

Fucking comcast.  shut off my internet 3 times in the past 2 days for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and took hours to get back up because they have the worst customer service. 

Fucking comcast.  shut off my internet 3 times in the past 2 days for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and took hours to get back up because they have the worst customer service. 

don't worry, they'll find someway to charge you $20 next month for this

i dunno why it infuriates me so much, but how do all these mother fucking city dwellers NOT know basics of parallel street parking? every fucker i see who parks a half car away from the end sign, taking up two spots, i wanna key their shit like it's nobody's business. fucking assholes.

don't worry, they'll find someway to charge you $20 next month for this

i dunno why it infuriates me so much, but how do all these mother fucking city dwellers NOT know basics of parallel street parking? every fucker i see who parks a half car away from the end sign, taking up two spots, i wanna key their shit like it's nobody's business. fucking assholes.

this, or when theres like a half spot bw cars and some ahole parks his motorcycle there making it a task to get your car out without hitting either

when people laugh at themselves when they mispronounce someone's name instead of apologizing for being an ignorant cunt

when people laugh at themselves when they mispronounce someone's name instead of apologizing for being an ignorant cunt

there are so many different pronunciations for all the words... dunno why you'd get on someones case for such a small slip. especially considering names come from all sorts of different languages

Edited by mr fluffernutter