shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

delete your tumblr

edit: =]

are you having some sort of breakdown? i think you should maybe seek counseling for your mental health. don't think i didn't notice you putting =] in your sig, then changing it to '=]', then removing it. this plus your unhealthy obsession with your math teacher... plus your face looks like gollum + voldemort and that would make me pretty depressed if it were me

are you having some sort of breakdown? i think you should maybe seek counseling for your mental health. don't think i didn't notice you putting =] in your sig, then changing it to '=]', then removing it. this plus your unhealthy obsession with your math teacher... plus your face looks like gollum + voldemort and that would make me pretty depressed if it were me

nice one, captain obvious. tell me something i don't know, i'm pretty sure i emphasized my problems pretty much already.

oh wait, you forgot about my stress induced cystic acne (3rd or 4th cycle) and lazy eye, extreme farsightedness--do you know what that means?-- and my name, too. you can step on my filipino heritage if you like. i bet you are polish.

this IS my mental counselling, thank you.

here we go. ~

edit:

by the way, i never watched harry potter, and you would be obsessed with her too if you were straight.

Edited by wood 666

nice one, captain obvious. tell me something i don't know, i'm pretty sure i emphasized my problems pretty much already.

oh wait, you forgot about my stress induced cystic acne (3rd or 4th cycle) and lazy eye, extreme farsightedness--do you know what that means?-- and my name, too. you can step on my filipino heritage if you like. i bet you are polish.

here we go. ~

edit:

by the way, i never watched harry potter, and you would be obsessed with her too if you were straight.

i'm not gonna read all that but pls just take a break from sufu for a while

here we go. ~

edit:

wood666

you're just some random unremarkable little shit.  and there is lotsa poo in the sewer. ur some little kid who'd like to fancy himself a man of substance.  merely a little boy w/ a seemingly prepuberty chip of his shoulder.  in principle i'd like to feel sorry for you, but there are just so many assholes who smell just like you, kid.  yr ever growing body of crappy personal rants, yr boring tumblr, and your trite waywts...all symptoms of yet another  little internet-boy who craves attention, yet is unable to garner the positive kind. fact is that you lack wit/aren't clever.  ur not smart enough to talk the talk.

so yeah, you can net surf study all these "cool" cultural references, but the fact remains that i/we've encountered an abundance of kids just like you.  you've really nothing to offer.  ur not even a good punching bag. not fit for even an outhouse. 

so shut yr face and know yr place.

^ you are everything that makes this a world of shit.

life is long and trust me i will make you regret what you just said. i too am a masochist. 

edit: og nej, du har ingen anelse om hvad du er oppe imod, sukkerske. tak for at give mig en gyldig grund og mål til at dekapitere en køter som dit stygge hoved. du må nok hellere forblive anonym fra nu af, hvis du vil have en chance.

hehe jk =]

what agitates me the most, though, is your belief that you think you struck at the right points, when in reality, your mentality is strikingly similar to someone who would assault and rob disabled people at the mall, so is your pathetic posse of + rep goons. on the other hand: i know every word i say back to you is true and you refuse to realize it, because, let's all get real here now, your (herd) mentality is weak. face it, you have lost before you even started this.

and my "cool" little references were specifically designed for philosophical zombies like you. how old are you? what's your social background? i give you all it for the taking. you are pathetically weak, i am disgusted. you're a joke. grow up, "man" -- that's what you want me to address you as, right?

you have become and are indeed: shit i hate.

this is a warning to the onlookers, behold skadefryd: what weak men become when their position and "pride" is at risk, unknowingly at first. if you fail to see the blinding truth, you too are part of the laughing stock. 

Edited by wood 666

you remind me of a 14 year old  who just watched zeitgeist for the first time, its cute

evan and skadefryd, i even have the heart to feel sorry for both of you. mercy be upon thee.

now, please crawl back under to whichever rock you came from.

I hate my dumbassself for even attempting to read that conversation

Hate my coworker who is not only lazy, slow, stupid but also seems to bathe in hilfiger cologne and always have to stand within an inch of me when he needs to speak to me about something.

Hate the fact that I'm "encouraged" to take an extra half hour break so I can stay for the stupid seminar, that's taking place after work for 1 and 1/2 hours

^ Yeah, I feel you. Those dudes are so homo. 

In all seriousness, though, the word fag has actually started to garner similar backlash typically reserved for the word cunt. And rightfully so; it's an ugly word. 

I just tune out people who get holier than thou like Kristen Bell's character in Hit and Run:

Edited by TresUnCool