shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

ppl standing 6 inches in front of the only open bench at the train station. wtf why u do that?? y not take a seat or let someone else sit down and stand two feet over?

ppl standing 6 inches in front of the only open bench at the train station. wtf why u do that?? y not take a seat or let someone else sit down and stand two feet over?

Maybe they just don't like you

entitled coworkers acting like they own the place cause they've been working there for 10+ years

they aren't entitled to?

guess it dpends on the title and population tho.

Edited by fobsquad

I rewatched scarface the other night so I decided to play the game for a bit, so I downloaded it and spent all day trying to get it to work on my pc but apparently it only works on windows xp so I decided to download a ps2 emulator and play it on that, so I finally get it working on there and I'm happy as fuck but then the audio doesn't work, this game is awful without tony swearing constantly, I'm mad as fuck

People taking shits in the restrooms at work so I can't just piss in peace. (Get regular and shit at home.) 

Co-sign to this. Hate walking in for a mid-morning piss and as I take my first breath inside, I gag on the heinous smell emitting from one of the cubicles. It's only just gone 10:30am and I'm having to smell shit this bad? 

they aren't entitled to?

guess it dpends on the title and population tho.

a few people at my office want me to pay (from my budget) for their personal shit like packages that cost fucking $80 to ship and don't even offer to reimburse cause they "don't have time to do it myself" and "i've been with the company for 12 years".

summer. without academic deadlines and stressors, i have nothing tangible to attribute my compulsive rumination to and i start driving myself up the walls over dumb existential bullshit.

where your hobbies at mayne

i have tons but i'm a weird funk where i either suck at them suddenly or get nowhere near the pleasure from them that i'm used to. something about procrastinating assignments/responsibilities supplies the immediacy required for them to be enjoyable...

short version:

flakers / kijiji users

long version:

selling off my stock motorcycle parts on kijiji (like craigslist) to make back some cash. guy replies, says he downed his bike, waiting for insurance money, will buy everything full asking (9 pieces, $400). sounds perfect, i take the listing down and hold it for him in good faith. then it all goes to shit:

1) progressively makes me wait for a full week citing random delays

2) calls me like 4-5 times mornings and nights to make me clarify parts and conditions and asking me stupid shit like what colour my bike is

3) haggles me down $50 says he's strapped for cash fine whatever

4) tries to make me throw in extras, says he will give me a macbook as part payment...what the fuck

5) keeps changing his story; first someone hit him he's not at fault insurance will cover costs -> then insurance won't cover it -> then he has to pay for his own damages and the other guy's damages (what the fuck?) -> then it only fell over in the parking lot

6) makes me drive out an hour to meet him half way, tries to haggle down another $50 (to $300 for 9 parts) saying i lied about the condition for which he had clear photos and called me several times. take notes man fuck

7) then he says he can get one muffler for $100 on eBay. motherfucker acts like he's doing me a favour. it costs $170 shipped from US plus 23% duties plus 13% tax plus $8 canadapost handling fee. i explain to him that's $240 for just one can so i told him to go fuck himself and went home

>_> i'm having a hell of a time finding tall girls in general

either you tiny or you know some tall-ass azn bzs 

if it's the latter pls tell me where you meet em lol

i'm 5'7'', not too short to complain about but still

lol if you want to meet em theres plenty in barneys at 5th ave