shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Driving in stop and go traffic with a manual car, and always being stuck between gears. My calves are still aching

noob. On a traffic-related note, I really fucking hate it when there are cars in all of the lanes going the same fucking speed. Or when semis are in any lane except the right/climbing lane. I don't care how fast you THINK you are, you aren't, fuck outta my way

going to school to find that lecture is cancelled. but i think she just cancelled her first class but not the second class i have with her, but fuck it, taking the day off.

same shit happened with me. I have a 1.5 hr break between classes and was mad tired so I went back to my car for a nap, so fucking cold I nearly died of hypothermia and then I walk out into the even colder outside air and walk all the way to the room to be told the class is canceled. Could have left at 1030, ugh

noob. On a traffic-related note, I really fucking hate it when there are cars in all of the lanes going the same fucking speed. Or when semis are in any lane except the right/climbing lane. I don't care how fast you THINK you are, you aren't, fuck outta my way

all lanes moving at the same speed.. i hate this more than anything, ever.

same shit happened with me. I have a 1.5 hr break between classes and was mad tired so I went back to my car for a nap, so fucking cold I nearly died of hypothermia and then I walk out into the even colder outside air and walk all the way to the room to be told the class is canceled. Could have left at 1030, ugh

my first two classes are with the same professor, i got an email saying that her first class was cancelled saying she was sick so i assumed that her second class would be cancelled too, unless she's lying and was just late and was actually supposed to show up for my second class. uh oh. so i just emailed my linguistics prof saying that i was going to take the day off (still taking advantage of the emergency room discharge papers).

and two exams, monday and tuesday. i should study this weekend. i can't be drinking either.

my first two classes are with the same professor, i got an email saying that her first class was cancelled saying she was sick so i assumed that her second class would be cancelled too, unless she's lying and was just late and was actually supposed to show up for my second class. uh oh. so i just emailed my linguistics prof saying that i was going to take the day off (still taking advantage of the emergency room discharge papers).

and two exams, monday and tuesday. i should study this weekend. i can't be drinking either.

The best thing about being in school this year is the swine flu excuse lol. An irrefutable way to get out of class

blacking out standing, falling and splitting your chin open sucks

8 hours in an emergency room sucks

stitches on the chin suck

:(

How Rise and Fall got cancelled last night in New Jersey, so instead this happened:

How this one time (last night) I had to sleep across the room from some kid who puked the shit all out over himself and another kid that sat in an EZ chair and watched me sleep for like an hour.

How when I woke up I was sweaty and my mouth tasted like garbage and everything in the house was sticky.

THANKS NEW JERSEY.