shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

ahhh, the fucking worst.

Scenario 1: Boyfriend / girlfriend come in, she's super quiet and he's a loudmouth asshole.

Scenario 2: Boyfriend / girlfriend come in, he's really meek, she does all the talking for him (and cusses).

I don't know which is worse... I think #2 maybe.

i hate it when people i have no interest in doing favours for ask me for favours.i try to blow them off but eventually end up just saying aight. \:

it's hard saying no unless they're a bitchass about it but when it's neutral yah.

I actually had a lady ask me to tie her shoes for her, I asked her why she couldn't and she said she was too fat, can't bend down over. honestly at that point it was like whatever.

I like doing things for people that don't expect it and those that do I sorta do it anyways. unless they're being a bitch..or there's a legit reason to refuse. then I can say no. otherwise if I can i'll just do it. -__________-

start of the worst day ever..

my dad just got rushed to the hospital for what seems to be a mild heart-attack..

huge presentation due tomorrow and I just got an email from one of my group members saying that she has to withdraw from the course..

2 major exams on tuesday for which I have yet studied for..

fuck, I hope my dad is okay and it's not a heart-attack..

now I need to go to campus on a sunday afternoon with a hangover to meet with my group to do all the work that the group member that withdrew from the course had to do.

please life, no more curve balls until next week.

racists! a drunken guy on the tram today was talking shit at everyone,then looked at a chinese girl,said something to her,she obviously ignored him and he was like " ah,she only speaks thai anyway, i think when you live in england you should be able to speak english!" what a dumb racist prick,i wanted to punch him but he was too tall..I hate the fact that I cant punch everyone I would like to punch..

^ to be fair some Asians can't even distingush their own ethnicity from another. this Japanese guy came in and my coworker, Japanese, recognizing him as such began talking to him in Japanese..later when she was getting something for him he looked at me and said, "wow her Japanese is really good!"

I'm like huh, what do you mean? she is Japanese, she's from oosaka?

apparently she looks taiwanese :confused:

then there are those hk fobs that dye and do their hair like the style you see typically in j magazine, depending on the face some do get mistaken for Japanese

but yeah

fuck racists

the shower refuses to obey me!

and if there's something you can expect from a fucking shower, it's to bend to will! :mad:

i like to take long steaming hot showers in the morning during f/w/s

the basements being renovated and the boiler got fucked with and the pressures low so now i have to turn the nozzle so i get right under the spray so its warmest and strongest when it hits me. and then i step on the drain thing and theres all this hair under my foot.

^ to be fair some Asians can't even distingush their own ethnicity from another. this Japanese guy came in and my coworker, Japanese, recognizing him as such began talking to him in Japanese..later when she was getting something for him he looked at me and said, "wow her Japanese is really good!"

I'm like huh, what do you mean? she is Japanese, she's from oosaka?

apparently she looks taiwanese :confused:

then there are those hk fobs that dye and do their hair like the style you see typically in j magazine, depending on the face some do get mistaken for Japanese

but yeah

fuck racists

well I cant tell either really to be honest but I meant more that he said " she lives in England,she should speak English" just cause she ignored his stupid babbling. even if she couldnt speak english,what would it matter?!