shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ what song is it jeep?

well, I'm looking for all the Oakenfold Happy Mondays remixes, but specifically "Hallelujah", both in the 12" version and the Club Mix version. There's a version on the 24 Hour Party People Soundtrack thats a OST remix, but it's a remix of the Oakenfold version... just want that goddamn mp3.

I've got the "Step On" and "Rave On" versions... none of them appear on the Rave On EP - that was a Happy Mondays release only. The Rave On series does feature some of them, but those are also hard to find in sequence. I've got like 9-14, but can't find anything lower or higher than those.

I'll make you dinner

I don't really want the vinyl cause I don't have a record player here. Just want the mp3 so I can bliss out the next time I'm really stoned walking around at night.

it also requires me to purchase a new, working iPod.

I kinda really want them.

When you run out of milk during your cereal crave and a friend gives you the very last of his milk.

^kind of the opposite of this

so i dig my roommate, and he digs me and sall good, we eat each others food and its all even and cool..

...EXCEPT when it comes to the milk. this motherfucker prefers whole milk, but he (apparently) can suffice with drinking my skim milk...

FUCK THAT YOU TWINK BITCH

i can do 1%, i can do 2 % percent, i can do reduced fat.. but i absolutely 100% cannot do whole milk!

its an outrage, this motherfucker can sit here and drink my milk in times of his need but i cant do the same to him?

im sorry, its pretty out of the norm for me, but ima have to cut a bitch off, its all good and even other than this, but its the principle, i gotta have mah milk... moms made me drink that shit with every dinner, and you can bet your bottom dollar is was NEVER whole milk.

just tryina keep it honest and even.. either you buy less than whole milk, or you keep your paws away from my shit. total double standard bullshit im not tryina put up with when i want some cinnamon life y'heard meh?

damn one way street doesn't really fly. suxxx

so situation was i poured out a bowl of cereal and like i emptied out my container, thinking it would fill up, but it failed. (i do 2%) i yell out does anyone have milk? and my other suitemates comes at me with some organic milk and just before i could reject him my other suitemate gives me the rest of his milk. sweeettt.

i cant mess with anything besides whole milk, 1%, 2% and all that other junk is just too thin for me, might as well use water

for real, i can't understand how people would not drink whole milk? tastes soooo much better

bitch the difference between my tasty bowl of cereal and your watery soup is less than 10g of fat ... TEN FUCKING GRAMs so don't give me no shit about how it's better for your diet and thus justifies you stuffing your face with a greasy ass burger for dinner :mad: