shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate it when you do a scenario in your head that you are about to fuck someone planning everything...getting your dick hard and all of a sudden it just doesnt happen .. fuck fuck fuck real talk girls sometimes you need to be more sensitive to us

well i did change the media folder location, it was one of the first things i did. but itunes is still downloading the software update for my ipod onto my C drive.

i looked but i couldn't find a "itunes library file" could you pwease be a bit more specific about filenames and foldernames?

Hmmm... I'm out of moves then

Paying for shit online immediately after a price is agreed upon, and then waiting 9+ days to get a shipping confirmation when you were told it would ship ages ago.

I still dont have shit, and I only got replied to only after asking for a refund if my items couldn't be shipped out in a somewhat timely manner.

I was told he was waiting for funds to clear ( bullshit it was a credit card payment, not a bank transfer) he promised they would ship in the morning and I would get tracking in the afternoon.That was supposed to be yesterday and I still havent been told shit. And if he wanted to wait till it went into his account I should have been told beforehand I wouldn't get shipped to for at least a week.

And the guy has been online today in the meantime. I wouldn't mind so much if there was a serious excuse, but their aint

I am waiting to hear one of the usual big 3 excuses

1: My internet/email wasnt working

2: Someone died

3: He got into an accident/was in the hospital

I have heard one of those 3 at least a couple times a year when a few weeks go by and nothing gets shipped out

Paying for shit online immediately after a price is agreed upon, and then waiting 9+ days to get a shipping confirmation when you were told it would ship ages ago.

I still dont have shit, and I only got replied to only after asking for a refund if my items couldn't be shipped out in a somewhat timely manner.

I was told he was waiting for funds to clear ( bullshit it was a credit card payment, not a bank transfer) he promised they would ship in the morning and I would get tracking in the afternoon.That was supposed to be yesterday and I still havent been told shit. And if he wanted to wait till it went into his account I should have been told beforehand I wouldn't get shipped to for at least a week.

And the guy has been online today in the meantime. I wouldn't mind so much if there was a serious excuse, but their aint

I am waiting to hear one of the usual big 3 excuses

1: My internet/email wasnt working

2: Someone died

3: He got into an accident/was in the hospital

I have heard one of those 3 at least a couple times a year when a few weeks go by and nothing gets shipped out

You're being retarded, file a claim before time runs out.

I don't get how anyone can be like that, if the person is not responsive and you have no confirmation of the item being shipped or anything why do you just sit there and wait? It's called being scammed, recover your money and move on with your life

You're being retarded, file a claim before time runs out.

I don't get how anyone can be like that, if the person is not responsive and you have no confirmation of the item being shipped or anything why do you just sit there and wait? It's called being scammed, recover your money and move on with your life

It hasnt even been 2 weeks yet for starters, and the guy is a longstanding member here, so I am giving him a few more days ( maybe he is just being lazy). I can claim up to 45 days , so I dont think time will run out anytime soon

Hes fucked regardless, as I used my credit card for payment, and those guys will hunt you down for their money.

EDIT: Mind you a case being open would apply more pressure to get something done, point taken, a case has been opened

being short as can be isn't either, i wish i was average.

Tall or short may be difficult for jeans, but you can still pull off most clothing if your lean enough

I have been bodybuilding for the better part of 10-11 years, all the stuff I like is hard as hell to find in my size, or I cant find anything at all. I love alot of what I see in the mall and in WAYWT, but good luck finding things to fit me.

Searching Rakutan and Yahoo Japan is such a cocktease, nothing bigger then a size 2 for the most part