shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate idiots who think it's cool to get high/drunk... I have no problem with people who get high or drunk but it's those douchebags who talk about how "fucked up" they are. Bitch you ain't cool, have fun with your ED/liver failure induced jaundice

See the thing is, I hate that too, but I always seem to do it...

^that's why I hate living where I am now. the place I was at before had a liquior/grocery store on the corner of my block and a bunch of little restauarnts/delis/bakeries etc two streets over ):

I really get annoyed when people come yelling at me cos I didn't reply to something they said but they weren't looking at me or in front of me when this "asking" occured :confused:

also I can't stand it when people say shit about others in front of them but not directly at them but it's obvious you're talking smack. I don't get why people care enough to make a remark like that but don't follow through by actually stating it/confronting that person.

there's nothing to hate consider yourself lucky, here you'd probably would have ended up spending the night at the police station or they would have searched you for drugs.

sorry if the story seemed like part of it but it applies to everybody that doesn't understand what i'm saying. being high just makes it worse. i always feel like what i'm saying makes sense but it's really aggravating when people don't understand and get upset.

word. I had 3 taken out friday morning. can't eat shit. and I got prescribed some weak ass painkillers. shit is not cool. hopefully be able to eat normally by the time I get into the city. don't want to have to worry about just eating pudding and mac n cheese out of my house

i caught myself using a straw today. can't suck or else you suck your clots out which apparently hurts like hell and you start bleeding again. so no smoking either. i just can't open my mouth all the way without being in pain. ha. I can bring you some shitty hydrocodone and ibuprofen in a week.

There's a shit ton of cool looking asians walking around my campus, they're like t-rex's they can't see you if you aren't asian.

ingrown hairs under my chin/neck after shaving.... fucking shit if I don't scrub 'em out twice a day my neck will look like a goddamn crunch bar in a few days.

^^

I never want to hang with indians and I feel like a lot of other ppl feel the same way. Shit is all about the internal cliche drama with them no matter what the age group. Whenever I meet an indian dude all they want to know is what I do/how much I make/if I got ivy grad school prospects. Then invariable I get asked to join their LinkedIn bullshit. The rest are boring as fuck or guidoed out in a depressingly indian way.

I've yet to meet one regularly chill indian dude like how Kal Penn is my head.

^^

I never want to hang with indians and I feel like a lot of other ppl feel the same way. Shit is all about the internal cliche drama with them no matter what the age group. Whenever I meet an indian dude all they want to know is what I do/how much I make/if I got ivy grad school prospects. Then invariable I get asked to join their LinkedIn bullshit. The rest are boring as fuck or guidoed out in a depressingly indian way.

I've yet to meet one regularly chill indian dude like how Kal Penn is my head.

hahahha very very true. theyve just been raised too proper and strict. it would definitely be cool to meet a indian as chill as kal pen