shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the most fucking awkward thing in the world: My mom is friends with my younger brother's friend's mom and like they always try and get like both of their families to hang out. The thing is that neither of them are very talkative, and I barely know the other people. SO today my folks + my brother and I went to a dim sum place w/ my brother's friend, his mom and her boyfriend

one time no one talked for like 5 minutes straight. I WAS LIKE BEING CRUSHED UNDER THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF AWKWARDNESS RIGHT? so I start a conversation about starcraft w/ my brother's friend and like we are the only ones talking and everyone else is kinda listening/fake chuckling and seriously

my dad started talking about a bunch of shit that he assumes white people don't know about azns.

ugh so much more to rant about

fucking

awkward shit

fuck

TALK BITCHES!

edit: WE DIDN'T LEAVE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF. FUCK THAT SHIT

the most fucking awkward thing in the world: My mom is friends with my younger brother's friend's mom and like they always try and get like both of their families to hang out. The thing is that neither of them are very talkative, and I barely know the other people. SO today my folks + my brother and I went to a dim sum place w/ my brother's friend, his mom and her boyfriend

one time no one talked for like 5 minutes straight. I WAS LIKE BEING CRUSHED UNDER THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF AWKWARDNESS RIGHT? so I start a conversation about starcraft w/ my brother's friend and like we are the only ones talking and everyone else is kinda listening/fake chuckling and seriously

my dad started talking about a bunch of shit that he assumes white people don't know about azns.

ugh so much more to rant about

fucking

awkward shit

fuck

TALK BITCHES!

edit: WE DIDN'T LEAVE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF. FUCK THAT SHIT

oh god, my dad used have our family meet his client's families and stuff and there would always be the other family's daughter. She would be around my age every time.

This one time, the daughter was hella fucking weird and would hit on her dad or some shit, like REALLY awkward shit was happening where she would put her hand on his shoulder. and then her dad would say shit like "yeah, i don't think my daughter wants to date you." out of nowhere.

my only response was "me too". i was 16 at the time.

i hate insomnia. i hate not being able to sleep. i hate being awake all the fuckn time. i also hate it when i thought i bought really good fruits and they turn out lousy. and finally i hate this ridiculous lack of sleep.

I hate when there is a staircase next to an escalator. Nobody uses the staircase for some reason, but there's some cocksucker that decides to walk up the escalator instead of cruising, giving you dirty looks. Motherfucker, if you wanted to walk, take the stairs. Let me lean.

wes anderson wtf

haha i get you. haaaaaate imitators. Wes Anderson is the king

I hate when there is a staircase next to an escalator. Nobody uses the staircase for some reason, but there's some cocksucker that decides to walk up the escalator instead of cruising, giving you dirty looks. Motherfucker, if you wanted to walk, take the stairs. Let me lean.

yeah fuck people that do that. ive had it where there were like 4 people doing that at once. and you have to move out of the way for them, come on use the stairs douchebags.

My iphone fucking up on me every other day. Seriously I went from having no home button and having to use the power button to navigate. to then having my power button fuck off and my home button come back. There's no restarting it. And my screen is shot at the moment. or, just the icons.

I also hate people telling me I need to upgrade. I like the original! Aluminum casing!

I know, I know, maybe if I uprgraded I wouldn't be in this mess. :/

Guest bambam

i hate having a cold

i hate having to run to the nearest tissue box when my nose starts dripping super fast onto my lip

i hate my nose getting raw from wiping it so much

i hate headaches from blowing my nose so much

i hate how my mom asks me if i'm 'on drugs' cause i'm napping so much

i hate eating good food that tastes like cardboard

My iphone fucking up on me every other day. Seriously I went from having no home button and having to use the power button to navigate. to then having my power button fuck off and my home button come back. There's no restarting it. And my screen is shot at the moment. or, just the icons.

I also hate people telling me I need to upgrade. I like the original! Aluminum casing!

I know, I know, maybe if I uprgraded I wouldn't be in this mess. :/

maybe, seems like the hardware is at that point where its just giving up. are the buttons like SUPER used? you dont have to upgrade as iphones are good to have, but still if it's failing on you ya should.

:/ yeah. It fixed itself, as it always does. I think it's just a little buggy as I've recently upgraded to 3.0, backed it up and restored it . Bummer being originals cannot teather, among other things

wanting to get a milkshake but the girl is busy and my friends are wack. first weekend day off in forever and i have nothing to do. :(

Is milkshake still slang for blowjob? (4)

:/ yeah. It fixed itself, as it always does. I think it's just a little buggy as I've recently upgraded to 3.0, backed it up and restored it . Bummer being originals cannot teather, among other things

They r forcing u to upgraddee!!! (5)