shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest on-display

Accidentally going into a stall to piss when its occupied. lock that shit.

Hooking up with a girl and expecting it to be something. kiss is not a contract bitch.

Rain.

Not being able to eat a meal till 3-4 because of college classes.

Accidentally going into a stall to piss when its occupied. lock that shit.

walked into a into a stall while dude was taking a dump the other day. he looked upped and we made eye contact for 3 seconds before i closed the door again. awkawk awkward.

when girls take your hat off and put it on their head thinking its all cute and get all this gunky foundation on the brim. gross.

food poisoning that makes you run to the bathroom every 2 hours.

Wtf one of my roommates is always late with his share of the internet money. It's only $25 a month so I don't really give a fuck but dude will skip out like 4-5 months in a row til the tab is over $100. Every time I see him he'll be like "hey man I didn't forget about the money I've been busy and I'm working on it." Then he'll pay me $50 and avoid me until he's late on another 2 months worth. The fuck are you working on? This nigga needs a layaway plan for a $25 monthly internet bill?

I'm not even mad about the money I'm just mad I get the runaround from a college grad in his mid 20s for fucking $25 a month.

i got called out by my gf of the time on the only post about her on a forum that someone found and snitched. i remember it was some awful time.

gf shouldn't be allowed on forums, same for gf's friends that know us. fuck snitches and stalkers, let us write what we want.

word.