shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Sat near some soft spoken Irish girl today who wouldn't shut the fuck up in a lecture.

Because her voice is normally quite soft, she wasn't really whispering. All I could hear was rambling for the entire hour. She wasn't hot, is overweight and has no sense of dress. At all. Nothing that could be seen as redeeming.

nothing pisses me off more than when i have headphones on and i move quick and they get ripped off my head. if anyone talks to me within 30 seconds of this happening there will be anything but a pleasant response.

my initial response to having my earphones ripped out (normally at the gym) is to get really angry. I have no idea why i would get angry over such a nonsensical thing. Weird

hate broken blood vessels in eyeball

i dont want to be terminator anymore :[

wtf??

this chick I took a math course w/ wore a home made eyepatch (gauze + tape) because her eye was bleeding

she said something about it being hella painful like having a contact stuck in the back of your eye rubbing against your optic nerve

FUCK THAT

wtf??

this chick I took a math course w/ wore a home made eyepatch (gauze + tape) because her eye was bleeding

she said something about it being hella painful like having a contact stuck in the back of your eye rubbing against your optic nerve

FUCK THAT

lol i know that chick. hey didnt zeus also have that?

I hate that people think I just press buttons and pictures shit out automatically from the CF card, with perfect lighting, exposure, sharpness, and whatever the fuck. I also hate that I spend my time trying to please those people.

wtf??

FUCK THAT

well thankfully im not bleeding out of my eye.

also, it's getting better because i've been using these drops and taking good care of it

the doc said it's because i don't sleep enough and the wind dries my eyes out :[

well thankfully im not bleeding out of my eye.

also, it's getting better because i've been using these drops and taking good care of it

the doc said it's because i don't sleep enough and the wind dries my eyes out :[

stop lying u kno u let some guy jizz in your eye n it got effected