shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Ex girlfriends who broadcast messages to you through their Facebook status bars.

Grow up.

There's a reason you're my ex.

In the same vein, twitter, seriously the worst ever invention to grace the world wide web. Perfect for those attention seeking narcissistic types.

I really couldn't care less if you're off out to get a mocha latte, nor do I care if you have the shits from last nights burrito?!??!

- fat women who speak about food and everything about it and then pull out lean cuisine for their lunch.

- people who go to the post office and dont have their fuckin items in envelopes yet and decide whilst at the desk what size of box and stamps to purchase.

- cold weather.

...i think this thread might turn out to be my ranting space. : /

^ damn du you seem really angry at your college.

anger leads to hate, hate leads to sufferingggg.

it's not like public speaking is a skill that everyone has?? They have classes for that and it's a pretty common greatest fear too. Maybe you should be a little more tolerant? *shrug*

hey man, I'd reference your posts in the supercollege threak, but I'm not that mean... oh wait.

but regardless, its just a pet peeve. I like girls who are eloquent speakers and immaculate spellers.

^ lol yeah but iono after posting in that thread and reading what I wrote I'm trying to be a little more open minded. (i don't know if it's working) :P

I mean, if it doesn't work out, you could try suicide

just playin

but seriously, I still am happy to hang out with people, smoke pot, drink natty ice, watch Dexter on my computer, take unprescribed Adderall to get work done, and live a college life, regardless of whether I'm gonna transfer or not. And no, I'm not happy, but I get by.

Its the little things, man.

Stuff like this: thanks quijano.

picture1yl1.png

I don't know what's worse:

The fact that this guy used his e-creepery skills to find a photo of my brother from four years ago, or the fact that he posts about his bag-lusts and going to five shopping malls in one go.

No big deal either way, just a little hilarious.

edit: also, I'm really surprised he found those photos...I was certain they had been locked down already. Whoops.

When I wake up at some random time during the night for no good reason and I can't fall asleep because there's a cat snuck into god know's what hiding spot licking his ass for 30 minutes. It's all I hear echoing throughout the room. lick slurp slurp slurp lick lick slurp slurp lick <hack> slurp slurp. I can't track the direction of the sound so have to fling my shoes around the room in the hopes of tagging it in the face.