shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I owe you +. kunk hates lil wayne.

White people who enjoy lil wayne - he gets away with calling all white people crackers like no other

women who defend lil wayne - "lil wayne my husband!".... nuff said

the whole irony of how Read a Book by D'Mite was played on BET

everyone converting their bikes into fixed gear then crashing the shit out of everything because they can't ride it

when you are so tired that you fall asleep in your desk, then upon waking up you can't feel your legs and get freaked out

99.9% of "fashion blogs".

The best and one of the original ones is Stylebubble. Everything else now, especially 2007 onwards seem so second rate. Even Suzie agrees!

agree, I am so sick of all the Balmainbeasts.

OTHER THINGS I AM HATING AT THE MOMENT

- when people refer to their business ventures as their "baby".

- people that take facebook apps seriously

this one guy just went so far as to send me a message asking me to join his "war of the bands" or someshit like that

jayzus

moved:

i don't understand why people would stoop down so low as to pose as someone else just to hate tag somebody they don't like.

shit happened to me today, received a call from a good friend asking wether i commented some nasty thing on his blog because it was under my name.

like err...?

if you hate someone just show it.

you don't have to be a loser and ruin people's friendship.

thank you very much.

retards who speed up on the highway to cut me off and then decide they want drive slower than me while they're in front of me

this shit is probably on my top 25 hate list of all time..

as long as I'm in no hurry to get anywhere, my response to all major traffic wrongdoings imposed on me, whether it be someone almost driving me out of my lane or hitting me, cutting me off, etc, I speed racer my ass in front of them and go purposely go 10 miles below the speed limit and go to whatever lane they decide they going to go to

pickering: why do you think gay marriage should be illegal?

republican: because I believe in the bible.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

this topic gets me so heated/mad/furious.

fucking stupid homophobics oh yeah so getting drunk and smoking weed isn't in the bible last i checked but you still fucking do it. who the fuck are you to say that it isn't the way it's "intended to be"?

I'm in the Army and yesterday all I heard when someone walked by a TV with election coverage on was "fuck that motherfucker" and "fuck Obama". As somewhat of a middler this pisses me of because I know these guys have very little idea about his policies, haven't even seen his choice of cabinet and he hasn't even stepped foot in the oval office yet. I just wonder where this innate sense of disdain, xenophobia and apparent brainwashing comes from...

all the pro-Obama stuff happening here, and the his hyper appreciation there.

1) it's not going to change anything in France 2) you can't vote for the american elections 3) it's not going to change much things in the world either 4) it's over now so shut the fuck up.

nothing against Obama though

I'm in the Army and yesterday all I heard when someone walked by a TV with election coverage on was "fuck that motherfucker" and "fuck Obama". As somewhat of a middler this pisses me of because I know these guys have very little idea about his policies, haven't even seen his choice of cabinet and he hasn't even stepped foot in the oval office yet. I just wonder where this innate sense of disdain, xenophobia and apparent brainwashing comes from...

they are products of parents who raised them with a "Great Society" mentality or "Contract for America" mentality, depending on how old they are. If they are 50's-60's, its the former, 30-40's, the latter. Its unbelievable how ridiculously conservative the generation before ours is. And the post-60's generation. I honestly can't believe how many people sound like they're straight out of some McCarthy-era commie-boiling society.

EDIT: you know what, fuck all the detractors. I'm proud I voted for him, and I'm honored to be an American living under his Presidency. He is an absolutely inspiring figure and its about fucking time that someone actually step up like he did. Who cares if he's 47, JFK was 43 and had just as much experience. Barack Obama is a singularly amazing candidate and fuck anyone who would say otherwise. It just proves how xenophobic, nationalistic, racist and unbelievably ignorant they really are about the way the world actually is right now.

aka an Obama t-shirt that says "Hi Hater"

Two french dudes came into the shop today and that was the first thing they mentioned, and we proceeded to talk about it for the entire time they were with me. Granted, I am enthusiastic about his victory, but it is a little strange that the world is also so enthusiastic.

all the pro-Obama stuff happening here, and the his hyper appreciation there.

1) it's not going to change anything in France 2) you can't vote for the american elections 3) it's not going to change much things in the world either 4) it's over now so shut the fuck up.

nothing against Obama though