are you different in person than you are online?

chris

Everyone i've met from sufu has also been really awesome, easy to be around and talk to. I guess i'm pretty talkative, make random voices here and there, pretty goofy but not quite as much upon first meeting someone. I don't really say much in my posts though. I guess my earlier waywt pics reflect more of my personality rather than the recent ones i've been taking.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teeg is ridiculously cool in reals, and she tells the kinds of stories that make you almost drop your pint.

mae's adorable and kind of pettable, rich is cheerful in a vaguely quiet way, but then, they didn't stay for the pub.

jonas is cool, and can keep up admirably well with the drink/drug taking.

i think i'm a little diffrent, i don't usually have a lot to say in real life. prefer to listen.

i guess im pretty much the same.....i can be loud as hell sometimes, but most of the time im pretty laid back and relaxed...ie ill often just chill and observe what is going on.

it sucks that im so far away from the vast majority of people on here, itd be great to be able to meet some of you fools.

hopefully ill make it to the states sometime next year though.

I've met more than 10 sufuers irl...

but i doubt any of them can relate me to my sufu posts cus i hardly post.

I also change the way I write depending on what kind of post it is.

It throws everything off, I think.

I'm not going to lie and say im the most outgoing person ever...When I first meet people, I don't say much because I try to just get a feel for their sense of humor and personality first. Once I chill with new people for a while I'm fine. You don't want to make a black or cock joke to someone who doesn't find that kind of shit funny. I kind of want to meet some of you, I just don't know who.

loud, outgoing, and ready to party, but when its time to be serious I settle down. Don't know bout posting though kinda the same, sometimes I just root around and talk about denim and other times I shit up the trash with useless stuff.

I'm not going to lie and say im the most outgoing person ever...When I first meet people, I don't say much because I try to just get a feel for their sense of humor and personality first. Once I chill with new people for a while I'm fine. You don't want to make a black or cock joke to someone who doesn't find that kind of shit funny. I kind of want to meet some of you, I just don't know who.

what about black cock jokes?