are you different in person than you are online?

chris

i was wondering this about myself and others since i just recently met 5-6 people here. and cause i plan on meeting more of you at the self edge party in january.

im pretty much the same i think. quiet at times, loud others. kind of obnoxious and kind of gay. i've been described by my friends as 90% sarcastic bitch, 9% blonde (sidney can attest to this), 1% ghetto black gurrrrrl, and 0% asian. i think that's pretty accurate.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am different as I try not too be too intellectual and focus on more "basic" communication (fun and alcoholism), I'd say this is more a matter of using the right angle to connect with people than anything else as I am definitely the same person.

Sidney is neksht levell though

im actually a lot quieter in person( yet im still a socialite)..On here im an annoying fuck that just likes to cause a fuss with everyone..

But im actually quite down to earth, knowledgeable & laid back dude once you get to know me

im actually a lot quieter in person( yet im still a socialite)..On here im an annoying fuck that just likes to cause a fuss with everyone..

But im actually quite down to earth, knowledgeable & laid back dude once you get to know me

shut up.

Cheep is a better skater than I thought.

I'm sure it's different for everyone, I thought it'd be really weird. But I was never really uncomfortable. Of course it helps if you've talked to them somehow other than the forum too.

what is it like meeting someone in person that you only know from the internet?

Perfectly cool. I havent met a single person from here i didnt really like and enjoy to be in the presence of. Some were a little more weirded out by it then others but as long as you act normal its not that bad. And its always fun to laugh about the whole "internet" thing.

i guess im not as annoying? i dont think i am to begin with, but some of you insist on it, so word.

im more intellectual, less gruff, and have a better vocabulary. i dont stand up straight (you can't stand on the interwebz), and im fairly sociable.

so im different on the internets. but thats ok cause i kinda dont know any of you for realz.