The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

IH634SR

2n9bb44.jpg

2yowb9k.jpg

Currently at Self Edge for more repairs.

yo_mi

I admire your hardest core raw denim love seen here. Your jeans are showing the full an power of authentic natural denim evolution at its best.

You really made my day and  I can't stop watching them.

It would be an honour to display them for a few weeks at the Jeansmuseum at any time to keep the raw denim spirit alive to the visitors

I think, you should participate together with rain dog or canders or dingo or from other hardcore raw denim trasher on the Last man standing competition and sending your jeans to hell for another 2 years!!!

34h8fbm.jpg

Haven't posted in a long time. I'm enjoying these APC's! B)                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Edited by Wörn75

Two more shots, as they just got their 15th wash.  I'm only washing on delicate and hang drying now, as that will keep the frays from tearing and I don't think I can pull off those massive rips like yo_mj in my work place.  The texture everywhere is just out of this world at this point.

15122209773_af5bd3f436.jpg

15741605635_9d60124e7c.jpg

Two more shots, as they just got their 15th wash. I'm only washing on delicate and hang drying now, as that will keep the frays from tearing and I don't think I can pull off those massive rips like yo_mj in my work place. The texture everywhere is just out of this world at this point.

Those jeans are looking awesome cander. Would love to see more of them!!! Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Rain dogs: Looking great already

Dry Bones Red D Slims 2 years of hard wear than 1 year of on and off since they kept ripping

351tipv.jpg

v42tft.jpg

118eir8.jpg

Got them repaired at self edge 3 times already haha

fxxlqa.jpg

Thinking about retiring these soon and working on a pair of iron hearts but they're just so damn comfy

Usao, those are so sick. Red D's are amazing jeans, and underrated lately. Great work on these!

Thanks dude, definitely enjoyed working on these jeans! Dry bones makes good denim they just don't have the whole hype thing going for them. I remember kiya recommending me these when I went to self edge years ago and I copped em haha

Usao, your jeans are showing a great denim evolution!!!! Goa ahead and keep us updated

It's interesting what's changed for me in terms of what I consider "heavy". Maybe it's because I spent all spring and summer wearing 25 and 23 oz denim, but these 21 oz'ers I'm wearing now aren't cutting it for me in terms of warmth, haha. Freezing my ass off on the daily and it's not even officially winter yet.

kooklive

Great denim evo with strong combs, whiskers and stackings seen here

Congrats to your great raw denim love

This fabric fades very much like the Momo ER007-2B. That's interesting.

Does 3Sixteen work with Collect?

like Not too tight said theyre custom fabrics from Kuroki mills. 14.5 oz indigo / black.

Theyre definitely great, very shiny and smooth and started from a purple black and faded to this deep blue 

IMHO these are the jeans everyone should look at first for a standard indigo / black