The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Hahahaha no distinction between knee combs and ankle stacks = must look fucking ridiculous when worn.
this.asdfgh

Dudes with lots of rep making fun of a pretty good fit, in my opinion.

image00001ra.jpg

Nicely done. Nothing crazy about the proportions either (whatever that meant). One of the best Samurai fits I've seen in a while. Do not even think about hemming them.

x-post from 3sixteen and 2 year thread

r0010531.jpg

r0010532.jpg

r0010512.jpg

r0010520.jpg

r0010522.jpg

The warp has been worn near the hem from cuffing. Some roping starting to show at the hem, but limited by a lack of tension in the chainstitch.

r0010505.jpg

Broken inseam chainstitch where they were cuffed.

r0010518.jpg

I found some details on the jeans that I didn't appreciate before. Tucked belt loops under the waistband.

r0010517.jpg

The selvage outseam shows more pronounced fading on one half...

r0010506.jpg

...because it's chainstitched.

r0010508.jpg

LOL @ sufu kid flexing his useless rep. Hey Mixture, post more pics of other people's Dior evo for us?

It's bad form to call out ppl who have negged you. Just send him a PM and you might make a friend. Otherwise you might be accused of "bitchassness".

Stop bitching about getting negged. If you're that upset about it, call your mom and tell her about. Nobody here gives a shit.

Ha ha, you misunderstand me, I am not bitching or complaining at all. This place is fun and

. Does that make you uncomfortable?

Lots of good stuff since my last post, but Denimes on the previous page for the win. Nice job on those so far, anonymous internet stranger.

Edit: Thanks ordo, sigged.