The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Heres my 3001's before they go in the wash. They're turning a bit brown from the dirt and shit from gardening. I switch around with my black standards when I don't wear shorts, so theyre not getting worn as often as I used to wear them. The lighting is bad and I don't have my other camera anymore, just my point and shoot.

Looking back, I just realized i had these a bit more than a year. I wore these daily til a couple of months ago.

3753608358_5c0376efcd.jpg

3752813777_0c9240ab45.jpg

I've taken pictures since I started wearing them

http://www.flickr.com/photos/khoiphanninetytwo/

back to lurking

very nice these past few pages. david,khoi,chambo, snatch, good work!

skulls don't have any legitimate construction issues. they are sewn with cotton thread, and all cats buy are the slimmer cuts. that adds up to blowouts/loose seams over time. brush up on your reading,cowboy....

very nice these past few pages. david,khoi,chambo, snatch, good work!

skulls don't have any legitimate construction issues. they are sewn with cotton thread, and all cats buy are the slimmer cuts. that adds up to blowouts/loose seams over time. brush up on your reading,cowboy....

truth!

even if he thread gets loose you can easy thread and needle it. 5 min fix no biggie!

Speaking on 1930s jeans, after working like 70 hour weeks for the whole summer, I finally got some time off. To celebrate, I washed my one-year (sort of) old Lee 101B 1939s, fifth wash I think... Anyway, I'll go ahead and post how awesome I'm feeling right now :)

Got my lady to showcase them, I guess the fit isn't that awesome on her. I adjusted the color balance and contrast to try to show off the color realistically.

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

What's hanging out to dry?

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

Hair-on-hide patch

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

hold on why the right hand twist leg?

No idea what way they're supposed to twist, but Lee's cowboy jeans were RHT while the Riders were LHT.

^great pics man! and the fit is super on her, imo.

these jeans are on my wishlist. how did you size them?

They're W30, but I usually wear like W32 or W33 usually but the old seasons of Edwin's Leepros were oversized as hell. Not sure what it's like now, I hear they might've corrected this?

i'd like to rep you again xcoal, but have to spread some more first... you did an awesome job, but doesn't wearing the same shirt bore you over time? jeans aren't as bad to wear day after day for months, but a shirt...

i'd like to rep you again xcoal, but have to spread some more first... you did an awesome job, but doesn't wearing the same shirt bore you over time? jeans aren't as bad to wear day after day for months, but a shirt...

thanks! i never really got tired of it, i love the sugar cane slub! and my inside shirt was always something different. plus i wanted denim evolution on a denim shirt

and thanks all!!