The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

its not the fact that they werent pre distressed, its just that the end result sucks ass

that, and they're krew jeans, but thats not really the point

people on this forum have applauded cheap STF's ad Gough's as long as the fade etc looks nice, you're getting rpped on because those jeans look like they came straight from a guns n roses video circa 1992

its not the fact that they werent pre distressed, its just that the end result sucks ass

that, and they're krew jeans, but thats not really the point

people on this forum have applauded cheap STF's ad Gough's as long as the fade etc looks nice, you're getting rpped on because those jeans look like they came straight from a guns n roses video circa 1992

HOW THE FUCK lS ANYTHING GUNS N ROSES RELATED AT ALL CONSIDERED BAD?

i think LikeClockWork is attempting to show essentially what this thread is all about. Although i am not fond of krew denim, rips, tears, and repairs are quite interesting to see on any brand. He shouldve known better then to post something like that here though. Sufuheads can be assholes....including me..

if the pleats, or creases ironed into the center of the legs, or whatever they are, weren't bad enough---there is a distinct and sharp line of fade right above the knee. is this even possible to achieve naturally?

thats prolly from sitting in the closet for so long

Um, since we're on the topic of non superdenim approved jeans, does anyone have any evolution on their Cloak selvedge jeans? Mine are pretty weak but I know some you guys wear yours more often than I do mine. mass? Fuuma?

HOW THE FUCK lS ANYTHING GUNS N ROSES RELATED AT ALL CONSIDERED BAD?

oh, its not

that was the only time period and band that came to mind when i saw them

if slash had been wearing them it would have been epic

1000198sd5.jpg

1000201dk0.jpg

these are my most beat up pants. i skated the FUCK out of them enjoy :D havent worn these in ages just decided to take them out the closet

freestyleshop_1973_60623430

sorry homeslice but you exposed. look at the back shot of your jeans. whats with that random ass line where the fade stops halfway down your thigh...? and your fades look awfully similar to the prefaded version of what you posted...?

Has anybody cared to look at the crappy pair of jeans that started this thread? Yeah just click on the first page of this thread and see what started it all. I can't believe a bunch of pretentious sufu'ers with little or no rep and a start date within the past six months feel so strongly about denim that they got to rip some dude who just thought he would share his jeans with us. If you don't like just disregard the jeans. Who cares if they look like crap?

My LVCs.

Worn for approx six months, I've lost count.

these are unwashed yet, aren´t they!? from what lvc season are these? I´ve posted pics of mine some posts earlier in this thread. nice combs btw.

I have no idea what season they're from. I bought them in the beginning og 06 or something like that.

No I've never washed em. I've been out riding my bike in the rain a few times when the wheather has caught me by surprise. But my philosophy is just wear and tear. I'm prolly gonna wear em at least another six months before the first wash, prolly more.

Glad u like em.

--

I can get fit pics for ya'll later.

i'm posting some rag & bones from styleforum. THESE ARE INCREDIBLE.

Just dry cleaned my RB6s.

2052510681_5cdbfc6980.jpg

2053296636_80ace085c9.jpg

2053296508_c7c1e3f2a5.jpg

2053296570_19d1d3bfd2.jpg

2053296284_d949cbf0c8.jpg

2052511195_df450f9f16.jpg

2053296880_0bd9e32b39.jpg

Wow cielo, you inspired me to post pics of my own rag & bones. It's amazing how similarly our pairs fade. These have been worn for a little over a year by now. Washed twice and soaked around 4-5 times.

img1773kq0.th.jpg

img1775fj6.th.jpg

hope the orginal posters don't mind, I want people to see some kickass rag&bones