The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Nice Skulls. Did you go with you actual size or size up/down? I ask because your honeycombs actually look like combs. I have Skulls (raw), but my combs just look like straight lines.

thanks, i measure 32" around my waist and bought size 32 so i went actual size.

Has anyone ever had denim faded that wasn't indigo or black? I saw the ......white Skulls on BiG and I've been wondering if anyone's posted anything like that.

yeah i got the white skulls. heard they were hard to fade but boy was i wrong. after a single soak the whole damn thing had lost color completely! fastest fade evar

well im pretty sure, worn white jeans would just look dirty? and as for black jeans, refer to the number of black sams and there are a couple of black nudies ive seen...one pair of slim jims in particular...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20161

browse through that, im sure TiP has put some black ones in there...

crossposted from skull thread.

these are my contest skull 5010xx 6x6 at the end of month 3... worn almost every day. i'm planning on making monthly pictorial updates on them, i'll post them when the time comes! these were soaked once at 2 months or so to remove the permanent swampass from biking. they've been fading really fast since that soak, could just be coincidence though.

frontc.jpg

combs.jpg

backc.jpg

back_767006.jpg

yeah sorry dude white jeans wont fade.

Again, I didn't mean fade. What I'm getting at is that a white pair of jeans isn't going to stay completely white forever. I'd expect it to naturally get a wee bit grey or something just from dirt. Of course, I don't know if that's true as I've never seen a pair worn for more than 10 minutes outside of the box, hence my asking. And I've seen black jeans, to the person that referred me to black jeans. I was curious about the brown Sammies I saw.

crossposted from skull thread.

these are my contest skull 5010xx 6x6 at the end of month 3... worn almost every day. i'm planning on making monthly pictorial updates on them, i'll post them when the time comes! these were soaked once at 2 months or so to remove the permanent swampass from biking. they've been fading really fast since that soak, could just be coincidence though.

frontc.jpg

combs.jpg

backc.jpg

back_767006.jpg

what do you put in your pockets?

flathead 3001 w29

6 months and 2 weeks, bought 7 months ago.

3 hot soaks

theyre no sidney lo's fh but i wish they faded more, ive been biking in these for the past 2 months everyday for at least an hour a day, usually more.., and bboy in them for about 2-3 hours twice a week. im thinking its because of my fitment that i didnt get much fading, probably should have gotten a w28 or maybe my soaks just werent doing shit? i really like my vertical lines/fades though, pictures were taken with a shitty camera, there actually is more contrast than seen on the pictures, but not by much:

picture026ss9.th.jpg

picture021pm5.th.jpg

picture011vz1.th.jpg

picture005nx2.th.jpg

picture006yb1.th.jpg

picture007gh5.th.jpg

picture008ka3.th.jpg

picture009fu7.th.jpg

picture004kj5.th.jpg

picture034jn4.th.jpg

picture029gz1.th.jpg

picture022dg5.th.jpg

afterwards they were hot soaked in detergent, and actually shrunk some more, i the fit is alot better, tighter all around and doesnt look so dominating over my legs but i still wish it was tighter. no pictures yet of postwash as i dropped them off at selfedge to get chainstitched cause of the hem coming apart. after the pseudowash, the stiching line above the right back pocket was also coming apart :|

will probably put up pictures when i get them back from se, but they didnt really fade that much after the detergent soak, im thinking about just washing them for real and seeing what will happen.