The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Learn to type noob.

ok?

im just wondering why on the site all the cuts are given names and have washes and why theres no indication as to where i might find Double R Ralph Lauren Jeans. i've googled, but you get mostly sufu, styleforum, and honestforum results. maybe since you registered before me you can point me in the right direction? that would be awful helpful of ya.

Learn to type noob.

It isn't uncommon. Go to a Polo outlet and you might get lucky. I bought 2-3 pairs a year ago for $20 a piece.

true..that is where i get mine in may?? and my brother...both $20 ...my brother get the unwash slim selvage..and mine is one wash slim selvage...

:D

I've worn these everyday to a desk job for 5 to 6 months now. They were cold soaked with dr. bronners at approx 2 months. I had one repair in the crotch area, other than that they've held up fine. Proof you dont have to bike, skate, etc. to get reasonable wear.

I think they'll look even better after their first wash.

skull016.jpg

skull004.jpg

skull020.jpg

skull012.jpg

I've worn these everyday to a desk job for 5 to 6 months now. They were cold soaked with dr. bronners at approx 2 months. I had one repair in the crotch area, other than that they've held up fine. Proof you dont have to bike or skate to get reasonable wear.

looking good...i dont skate and i dont bike...i do deliver pizza

x-post from eternal thread.

Took a few crappy pictures of my 811s before I pack them away for a little while. Bear with my lighting, I did the best I could with todays overcast sky ;).

This picture probably shows contrast the best, although the unfaded areas are a darker blue in person.

P1310125.jpg

back

P1310130.jpg

front

P1310133.jpg

a couple detail shots

P1310132.jpg

P1310131.jpg

Damn - pretty sweet!

I've worn these everyday to a desk job for 5 to 6 months now. They were cold soaked with dr. bronners at approx 2 months. I had one repair in the crotch area, other than that they've held up fine. Proof you dont have to bike, skate, etc. to get reasonable wear.

I think they'll look even better after their first wash.

skull016.jpg

skull004.jpg

skull020.jpg

skull012.jpg