The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Oni blue worn for about 6-7 mos.(not very hard) on and off for over a year or so. . I lost some weight and these are real loose on me, that and the denim is so soft now. I just don't have time for them anymore but I fig I'd throw these pics up.

oni7.jpg

oni4.jpg

oni6.jpg

oni5.jpg

omi3.jpg

oni8.jpg

oni1.jpg

oni2.jpg

Oni blue worn for about 6-7 mos.(not very hard) on and off for over a year or so. . I lost some weight and these are real loose on me, that and the denim is so soft now. I just don't have time for them anymore but I fig I'd throw these pics up.

oni1.jpg

This is a good example of how sad it was to loose arcs & tabs.

mortimer - Those SDAs are looking great. Question to everyone here though: is there a specific reason why some jeans start to "crack" in between the honeycombs, as seen on mortimer's pair? I rarely see this on most of the jeans posted, but my APCs and now my Sammies have both had this happen. It doesn't bother me that much, I was just wondering if there was a specific reason for why this always happends to me, and if there is any way to prevent it?

mortimer - Those SDAs are looking great. Question to everyone here though: is there a specific reason why some jeans start to "crack" in between the honeycombs, as seen on mortimer's pair? I rarely see this on most of the jeans posted, but my APCs and now my Sammies have both had this happen. It doesn't bother me that much, I was just wondering if there was a specific reason for why this always happends to me, and if there is any way to prevent it?

happens when the denim it still brittle/stiff... its more of a "tear" from the fabric rubbing against itself in the folds/creases

if ur jeans still have starch from the factory or if u starch them urself... its gonna happen

thanks for the feedback guy! those jeans were washed four times or about every 2mos. or so. the last time was a force wash due to the fact that I sat in the dried remenants of gorilla glue someone left out. They just keep getting softer with each wash.

my APCs started to do this, but then I gave them a soak

problem solved