The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

god i love those jeans...if they didn't taper, or i could wear tapered jeans, i would definately get a pair. The pink weft threads make it look so awesome

even if you wanted a pair i doubt you could find them.

i have been trying to get another pair for months but they are impossible to get in the states.

god i love those jeans...if they didn't taper, or i could wear tapered jeans, i would definately get a pair. The pink weft threads make it look so awesome

even if you wanted a pair i doubt you could find them.

i have been trying to get another pair for months but they are impossible to get in the states.

is it weird to walk around with the front flap half open like that?

the denim on the fly has settled down a bit post wash but that was one of my favorite things about these jeans. they look super tight due to the fly and off set pockets but were/are actually very comfy in the hips and crotch thanks to the dior-like slouch and cut.

also i am a button fly maniac so it never bothered me.

is it weird to walk around with the front flap half open like that?

the denim on the fly has settled down a bit post wash but that was one of my favorite things about these jeans. they look super tight due to the fly and off set pockets but were/are actually very comfy in the hips and crotch thanks to the dior-like slouch and cut.

also i am a button fly maniac so it never bothered me.

Those 103s are really nice. I love the wiskers on the right leg. It's really cool how the fade is so different on both legs.

yeah, check out the denime's here, they have the same thing

http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_cat&cat_id=8&sort_method=pic_time&sort_order=DESC&initial=all&start=12

nice sugarcanes ddml!

Those 103s are really nice. I love the wiskers on the right leg. It's really cool how the fade is so different on both legs.

yeah, check out the denime's here, they have the same thing

http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_cat&cat_id=8&sort_method=pic_time&sort_order=DESC&initial=all&start=12

nice sugarcanes ddml!

progress report on sc40400n

despite the apparent lack of anything to report, i'm quite happy with the results----very subtle, yes, but i've got my RRDS for extreme fade action

4 months worn quite a lot until sniff-test failure

washed warm w/ sugar cane detergent/treatment and hang dry---------restored original itchiness; gave jeans rigidity; followed this all up with obenauf's LP on the patch

canesfrontdg0.jpgcanesbackpq9.jpg

they are beautiful....i especially like the color!

progress report on sc40400n

despite the apparent lack of anything to report, i'm quite happy with the results----very subtle, yes, but i've got my RRDS for extreme fade action

4 months worn quite a lot until sniff-test failure

washed warm w/ sugar cane detergent/treatment and hang dry---------restored original itchiness; gave jeans rigidity; followed this all up with obenauf's LP on the patch

canesfrontdg0.jpgcanesbackpq9.jpg

they are beautiful....i especially like the color!