The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I decided to wash my Julian Red Californias yesterday. I've had them for almost a year now, and I've worn them 5-6 times a week.

Pre-wash to the left, post-wash to the right. The colours aren't completely accurate, but it's not too far away I'd say.

frn.jpg

1DSC01146.jpg

bkn.jpg

those are great...reminds me of sidneys 3001s a bit...how many washes total have u done?

Cross-post from the eternal thread:

It was really sunny this morning so I thought I would get a few shots of my eternals in the sun - its been a while! Nearly 9 months now and 2 washes.

2253926553_60b36bd151.jpg

2254727848_a2468fefe8.jpg

2253936981_1d45136a62.jpg

2253940271_42cb017308.jpg

2254739832_efd760b0a0.jpg

These have really started to fade in the last few months. They still smell pretty fresh after a cold winter so I plan on holding out another month or so before I give them their next wash - try and get the fades even more defined. :)

cameland, how are your evisu and skulls coming along? last time you posted progress your evisu were looking damn fine, and that was many months ago

^^ Seconded. I haven't been around much lately, but I got excited earlier when I saw that Cameland was the last to post in this thread. I hoped that he was posting either of those, or his old Imperials.

Thanks everyone. This was their first wash, although I rinsed them once in September or something. Btw, what's up with the hype around sidneylo's FH's? I'm not saying that my JR's are better in any way, but I think it's silly how much attention they got when he posted those pictures.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

x-post from APC thread: ~6 months, pre-wash pics -

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=908108&postcount=92

i might be just me but i feel like the APCs lose way too just indigo and way too fast. mine and others ive seen have turned a brownish color on the most faded areas.

i have to say jeepster yours look very nice.

i might be just me but i feel like the APCs lose way too just indigo and way too fast. mine and others ive seen have turned a brownish color on the most faded areas.

i have to say jeepster yours look very nice.

you know its interesting, they look brown in these pics, but in natural lighting, they look blue. that was in my basement at like 11:30pm a couple nights ago with just the flourescent bulb on, so it got a weird yellowish-brown exposure. they're not brownish at all in real-life, but i couldn't capture that i guess.

Flat Head 3001

12 Months / 8 months of actual wear / 3 Washes / Retired

Note: The crotch did not blow out by itself, an unnamed Superfuture member "grabbed" at my crotch at the SEXSF Party at the end of the night and tore my cross-stitch region open.

fh_01.jpg

fh_02.jpg

fh_03.jpg

fh_04.jpg

fh_05.jpg

fh_06.jpg

fh_07.jpg

Photos: Mr. 3001