The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

andrew those are my favorite pair of jeans in this thread, next to the helmut langs back on like page 11. Mostly because they rule, but also because no one else is rocking 101z's

Are they incredibly fowl? They seem to have lost their infectuous filth-sheen, becasuse of the soak maybe?

thanks man. they actually aren't that fowl at all, as you can seen i have a bit of ventilation in the crotch region. Also the soak removed a bit of the gnar factor.

Gawjus, gawjus, gawjus!

Did these shrink lengthwise for you after the soak? What are you moving on to? I seem to recall you having a pair of PBJs. How're those looking?

not much for shrinkage at all. briefly a bit tighter i suppose, but no noticeable shrinkage.

yeah next with be the pbj xx005 i havent worn them much because i want to get them tapered a slight bit before i really go at them.

Guest jeffvyain

eh, got bored. so i took pictures. here's the 5000s again, now with about 6...maybe 6 1/2 months on them. little better lighting this time. camera not so good. still can't get combs on these, but i can't say that i care too much at this point.

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04214.jpg

I'm getting a similar fade on my sc47s, equally not too bothered about lack of combs, just really enjoying them now, its kinda nice to grow them gracefully and not chase anything. I'm about 7 months in and cant get a pic worth posting atm.

crap light an all (not that i'm useless with a camera at all....)