The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Two pairs of RRL, would have liked to post around 1.5 years of wear, but these stopped fitting around last year. Probably will be for sale sometime in the future:

1st pair - Originally a brand new One-Wash RRL pair

DSCF2171.jpg

I removed the arcs on this pair when I first received them, and eventually there were some "hidden" arc fades from the stitching and wear/tear that popped out. Hard to see in this pic:

DSCF2174.jpg

"hidden" arcs are easier to see in this one:

DSCF2173.jpg

2nd pair of RRL, I don't know what this one is. The different patch confuses me, redlined selvage and i have no idea the season from which it originates:

DSCF2178.jpg

?action=view&current=DSCF2183.jpg

Two pairs of RRL, would have liked to post around 1.5 years of wear, but these stopped fitting around last year. Probably will be for sale sometime in the future:

1st pair - Originally a brand new One-Wash RRL pair

DSCF2171.jpg

I removed the arcs on this pair when I first received them, and eventually there were some "hidden" arc fades from the stitching and wear/tear that popped out. Hard to see in this pic:

DSCF2174.jpg

"hidden" arcs are easier to see in this one:

DSCF2173.jpg

2nd pair of RRL, I don't know what this one is. The different patch confuses me, redlined selvage and i have no idea the season from which it originates:

DSCF2178.jpg

?action=view&current=DSCF2183.jpg

^^^@shnobi2000: Those Denimes are amazing. Be sure keep them alive for some years more. They deserve to survive for ever

Same for @ipkus 811 Eternals

And a lot of super great fading updates here:

- @Tonyx Tony APC

- @Leinadz Imperials!!!

I'm feeling myself just in a fading raw denim heaven

^^^@shnobi2000: Those Denimes are amazing. Be sure keep them alive for some years more. They deserve to survive for ever

Same for @ipkus 811 Eternals

And a lot of super great fading updates here:

- @Tonyx Tony APC

- @Leinadz Imperials!!!

I'm feeling myself just in a fading raw denim heaven

holy crap! some great stuff on here! here's a little something i shat out this morning. i may re-upload it later...contrast is a bit dark. shitty music, pulled it off a generic file at work but i liked the title of it- Dirty Sanchez. yeeeaah...

r98zwq9eR3A

been wearing on and off the past year and half i think

holy crap! some great stuff on here! here's a little something i shat out this morning. i may re-upload it later...contrast is a bit dark. shitty music, pulled it off a generic file at work but i liked the title of it- Dirty Sanchez. yeeeaah...

r98zwq9eR3A

been wearing on and off the past year and half i think

Very nice thinfinn and supra.. i really should bite it (you scum) and get another pair or teh jawnz. :(

+rep..

edit: oops must spread thinfinn

lifatsupra and LC_Miey:

Unbelievable nice fadings on both pants!!!! Go ahead and rock them!!

Some IH-301s pre-wash shots at around 10mths. I'd be happy to not wash them as i love the way they've faded, but i figure i should before they get too soft on me and rip somewhere. Colour is pretty spot on in the shots too..

5798407816_4369510dff.jpg

went to SELA looking to try on the new 3s+ denim, but ended up walking out with the devil's fit. when i tried it on, it was too perfect to not get. btw, no dirt on the new 3s denim, quality is awesome.

sorry for the bad iphone pic, here it is next to my skulls 1 wash, worn for ~2.5 years.

5799418294_e152086530_z.jpg