The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

not exactly. but i'm starting to see cheap's side on this, how many fucking times can you deal with seeing a pair of apc's/nudies that have no wear on them? those pics take up more than half this thread, EVERYONE and their mom knows what APC's and Nudie's look after a month of wear which is exactly what AM has posted. its a evolution thread i understand, but show me a brand i haven't seen with no wear...i honestly don't give 2 shits about someone's photography capabilities or photoshop abilities...

the title of the thread is fucking evolution of jeans: before and after

not pictures for the personal satisfaction of everyone on this board.

if you want to see what a specific brand looks like go get a pair and if you think the pics are so boring just scroll past. you guys sound like a bunch of goddamn bridezillas.

id rather see the same boring apcs than read a bunch of comments about how much everyone's pussy hurts.

p.s. awesome looking imperials hap.

p.p.s. this is post #1138, my lucky number

breaking my cherry for posting pics...AyPeeSee New Standards....got em about 6 weeks ago....worn everyday....im doing construction these days, so i think the wear is coming a whole lot faster than most peoples APC...thoughts?

**edit**: peep the athsma inhaler fade on the back right pocket. brother, can you spare a lung?

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

how is it that the honeycombs are like that!

the title of the thread is fucking evolution of jeans: before and after

not pictures for the personal satisfaction of everyone on this board.

if you want to see what a specific brand looks like go get a pair and if you think the pics are so boring just scroll past. you guys sound like a bunch of goddamn bridezillas.

id rather see the same boring apcs than read a bunch of comments about how much everyone's pussy hurts.

p.s. awesome looking imperials hap.

p.p.s. this is post #1138, my lucky number

again, the reason why you post in this thread is to receive a comment, my initial comment was that for 1 year it didn't seem like much wear.....i guess this has turned into some sort of justification for my opinion...like milspex's attitudue....this board has in fact starting to jade me. the same jeans over and over again (i'm guilty of this too), the same fits over and over again..and its always "dope fit" on anything thats has become the "superfuture norm." Except when someone has baggy jeans or super hypebeast gear on, the general consensus of this board has become that if its norm, its always "good fit" riding someone's ego. whatever...i joined this board a long time ago to learn about shit, not necessarily offer my opinion, whatever.....

Guest StuckOnStupid
how is it that the honeycombs are like that!

i dunno man. i didnt starch em or anything crazy. like i said, i do construction, and im constantly flexing that area climbing shit and getting on my knees(no homo).

Guest StuckOnStupid
Wow I think they're ready for a good warm water + Bronner's wash right side out Stuck .. Running your hand over the denim ..

6 weeks though ??!! - you are the man dude no doubt !

wow you serious man? i thought anything before 3 months is blasphemy. and yeah,i got em around the 25th of september i think...

^ bronners is soap for everything, hand soap, body soap, shampoo, you can brush your teeth with it, clean leather, wash clothes, dishes, snow globes, silverware, coffin cross pendants, caribiners, trapper keepers, carpets, curtains, coolers, thermoses, kettles, rings, and things to make it look good

dunno why it loooks glowing blue but its not that blue in real life i can't seem to steer my camera

IMG_0648988.JPG e4c39fd09e0.jpg

second pic photo by smackadog tm

hap those jeans are well faded i like the combage on the lower leg in particular

Hey guys, this is my second post. Here are my pair of sugarcane 1945b that i bought after seeing cheapmuthafukers pair. They are three months old.

err....is it me or do these look exactly like cmf's pair? or am i missing some sort of joke here :P?

wow you serious man? i thought anything before 3 months is blasphemy. and yeah,i got em around the 25th of september i think...

I didn't say much huh Stuck ?

yea I'm serious as I do really mean a 10-15 soak and some light indigo moving hands for 2-3 minutes tops prolly .. blablee blably

Oh and a couple soaks inside out to rinse ..

" I'm a superfuturian nearish future denim semi expert in the making - I thought u knew "

^ bronners is soap for everything, hand soap, body soap, shampoo, you can brush your teeth with it, clean leather, wash clothes, dishes, snow globes, silverware, coffin cross pendants, caribiners, trapper keepers, carpets, curtains, coolers, thermoses, kettles, rings, and things to make it look good

dunno why it loooks glowing blue but its not that blue in real life i can't seem to steer my camera

IMG_0648988.JPG e4c39fd09e0.jpg

second pic photo by smackadog tm

hap those jeans are well faded i like the combage on the lower leg in particular

DDML your stinkin' azz pics get smaller when clicked - not bigger dude.

grrrr

watchman you tease, I want eternals as my next jeans, they look great, with flash?

Have you washed or soaked em?

Natural light, no flash, no wash, no soak. Eternals are amazing, here are some other pics at two months

img1166jv6.jpg

and some honeycomb pics

img1175jpg1eu3.jpg

i'm thinking i'll wash at 4-5 months