The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

in my humblest opinion adums FC are some of the best looking worn jeans ive ever seen...the crinkles are beyond. damn....if my warehouse turn out anywhere near that good you couldn't spit-slap the smile off my face. and don't get any ideas mr. almostnice:D. i see you putting some serious fade-time into those jeans. now everybody can see to just what lengths you'll go to chase me...playing around in a sandbox and trying to front like it's for the kids talking about 'old sand'! does sand on the beach get old? eat my dust you old degenerate coot! he only cares about the fades, not the precious little children so do NOT be fooled by his ruse.

anyway here's some WH pics i couldn't seem to upload on lunapic the other day...

hip fades the weird part at the yoke is where i not-so-carefully cut the belt loop off and i attempted to patch the hole with some warp threads i grafted from a pair of selvage nudies( my first pair of raw selvage) now its faded to a light blue...

52559040.jpg

somehow the pic of the preliminary combs wont load...oh well

this bastard knows me all too well...:o well all this time on my knees might give me those red-light special knee fades you got...i saw the pics you took at the rainbow festival, i know how you get down!(literally)

the more i look at those stfs at the top of the page the more i like em'

I definitely want to say that is the new batch of Skull denim. Something about how vibrant the faded blue is, and the lack of the dark steel wool look the old denim retained in unworn spots.

edit: oh nevermind then!

I definitely want to say that is the new batch of Skull denim. Something about how vibrant the faded blue is, and the lack of the dark steel wool look the old denim retained in unworn spots.

edit: oh nevermind then!

^ thx, been wearing them for approx 7-8 months and probably 9 washes so far :)

They look excellent!

You've helped make up my mind that I'm going to start washing my jeans more often. I've got a pair LVC 55s and Warehouse 1001s that I'm working on, and I don't want them as contrasty as my Full Counts turned out.