The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

希望您不介意我翻译一下。。。

here's a quick translation since this post is pretty amazing.

i asked zk how many pairs of jeans he has; also if taiwan's got alot of denimheads - and whether japanese denim's expensive there

in taiwan plenty of guys love the jeans, and he's collected jeans for some time.

apart from the Joe McCoy he's got about 230 pairs on hand.

this is an approximate figure cos most of them are in storage, he likes to buy 2 or 3 pairs of the models he likes cos he's afraid they'll go out of production.

the joe mccoys in his photo album are ones he's very lucky to have managed to get before they went out of production; joe mccoy is one of his favourite labels.

he's got some Sugar Cane goods as well, but buying japanese brands like this in taiwan isn't cheap, therefore if possible it's always more value-for-money to head to japan to shop for jeans.

由衷的感謝您的翻譯

太感謝啦

I have 3 pairs???

I would love to see ZK's pic in the "Show us what you got" thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13362&highlight=denim+collection

OK!! I'll post them

給我一點時間吧,數量有點多需要整理一下

而且我放在兩個不同的公寓裡要分開拍照

我會分批post 上來的:)

ah its good to see jiantizi. i'd post in chinese but this computer doesn't have the fonts installed. i need practice anyway.

coldrice just enable east asian language support :)

i'm just waiting for some superfreak to turn up speaking mandarin, jap, english AND french. kikidark's got mandarin french and english already.

i'm just waiting for some superfreak to turn up speaking mandarin, jap, english AND french. kikidark's got mandarin french and english already.

I'm fluent in Cantonese, English and know a fair bit of Mandarin and Japanese. Though I can't read anything other than English. =/

i wish i was that cool damn. your chinese is far better than mine anyhow, it got worse this past year because i was in the south too long haha.

I'm fluent in Cantonese, English and know a fair bit of Mandarin and Japanese. Though I can't read anything other than English. =/

I've got Portuguese! Just in case any Brazilians or, uh, Mozambiquians become denimheads...

really dissapointed in how these turned out, worn for about 5 months give or take. the knees were covered in a thick layer of sweat before they were dry cleaned and the honeycombs were great. i told the dry cleaner not to press/iron and he still did. haha now the honeycombs are embossed, oh well.

40ekfb5.jpg

3zlvprn.jpg

heres a few pics of a pair of supremes that im working on

2w3rors.jpg

2ir9btg.jpg

What happened to those eternals that 2000db promised? i'm working on mine as we speak and am so excited to see how they turn out, they are already by far my favorite pair of jeans

What happened? I just suck at taking pics... I'll try to snap up a few tomorrow or sometime this week.