The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I managed to get 3 pairs of the Evisu brown box 'homage to Wrangler' in the last couple of weeks, however I think it's ot going to take a wee while before I start to wear them as I have only just (3 weeks) started breaking in pair of larger ( I know not too popular here) Diacock raw Evisu and want to also break a pair of PRPS 1 wash raws too. PRPS were an absolute bargain at $66 (£33) - pictures to come.

My APC New Cures at 5 months. 1 Wash. The crotch was repaired by me... and has just torn open again. Going to repair/wash again tomorrow. These pics were just Auto Contrasted in Photoshop. Taking pictures in sunlight tomorrow:

th_S6300022-1.jpg th_S6300023.jpg

Please get a pair of SDA or Black dukes. Your 5 months wear = my 5 years wear.

those ralfs are looking good. id just soak them in boiling hot water to kill the nut bugs, and keep rockin' em. they dont seem to really need a wash, since they have to much indigo to show dirt like that. a good hot soak will get a lot of the dirt out, especially with a real good hot rinse. and they'll fit a BIT better...