The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Hey guys! How's it going, haven't really posted anything up in a while so here are the current pair of jeans i'm wearing. Some s710 size 29 and have been worn since the end of April. Soaked twice at the beginning to rid of some shrinkage and soaked again at the end of summer for fun. These aren't exactly the best pictures I could have taken, but my friend and I were in a rush.

mg1118q.jpg

mg1122.jpg

mg1124.jpg

mg1106.jpg

mg1104.jpg

mg1108o.jpg

madder lakes jawns would be better served if he patched up the holes. well beaten jeans deserve some repair love

They are patched like crazy all through the crotch. They need a bit more, yes, but believe me they were patched by hand, and often.

APC new standards. worn lightly for a few years. didnt really care about washing, which led to the non-contrast. i dig it though. bought them when i was heavier, so theyre pretty baggy on me now. vintage fit? i guess..

5155689664_cde0aaa18a_z.jpg

This one turned out overexposed, so i had to correct in Lightroom. Colors and contrast are accurate though

5155083261_4bd12f7bd2_z.jpg

5155692716_12ac1e3575_z.jpg