The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

awesome work on those relatively slow fading 103s.. its nice to see really nicely faded SDAs. definitely +repped. 103s are on my "want list" lol that and momotaros. i want the momotaros more though...

edit: i cant wait to see what your rep power is after you get enough posts for it to show a number.. probably got hella +rep for that post. legit.

awesome work on those relatively slow fading 103s.. its nice to see really nicely faded SDAs. definitely +repped. 103s are on my "want list" lol that and momotaros. i want the momotaros more though...

edit: i cant wait to see what your rep power is after you get enough posts for it to show a number.. probably got hella +rep for that post. legit.

thx!

come to think of it its probably more like 1.5 years of wear..

the repeater: no hem work was done so i believe 35" was inseam

kayla: honestly lots of times 10+. I did all washings by hand with standard liquid detergent though, very gentle. the quality was amazing though, very little indigo bleed into the tub.

anyone have suggestions for my next pair? thinking pbj 007 or sammies 710xx..

anyone have suggestions for my next pair? thinking pbj 007 or sammies 710xx..

You want something kind of slim then? Denime 66xx, or Fullcount 1108 would be great choices too, though they have more of a vintage fit compared to 007 and 710.

Anything you get is going to fade much faster than those 103s, unless you get yourself some 45rpm...

stf's. 11 months

P1010898.jpg

P1010899.jpg

good work.

before:

after:

P1050493.jpg

P1050490.jpg

P1050465.jpg

P1050466.jpg

P1050470.jpg

P1050469.jpg

(slight compressed x-post from samurai thread)

These are now on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180430124369&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_924

If you buy and tell me you are from sufu I'll ship within the US for free

great fit!

pbj's 11 months

just got finished drying from another wash

i need new jeans

24e45fs.png

s5w8t1.png

lots of great stuff in here but these jumped out and bit me.

pbj indigo on indigo relaxed fit jeans for about 2 months. mid september i moved to a small cowboy town in the mountains of nicaragua where i have been riding horse and planting trees. i have been wearing these will rubber wellingtons and there are distinctive vertical fades from the knee doewn. the jeans have not yet been properly washed although i have been in the river and waterfall over ten times with them on

DSC_1923.jpg

DSC_1932.jpg

DSC_1926.jpg

DSC_1931.jpg

DSC_1927.jpg

DSC_1929.jpg

DSC_1933.jpg

DSC_1935.jpg

DSC_1925.jpg

el ultimo

DSC_1924.jpg