The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I've been wearing these APC Cures since christmass and i'm pretty happy with how they are fading, except for the shitty phone fade. So far just one soak but after Roskilde it's time to break their virginity and wash them. The color on the pictures are pretty natural except for the shot of the back pockets wich was shot in direct sunlight and therefore doesn't really show the true color the jeans.

96629967yz9.jpg

73860992fs9.jpg

45939019kn2.jpg58817132iw2.jpg

Im about 5'10", 5'11" underestimate. Not sure what the inseam is on Dukes, but I believe these are 36".

There's some fading on some of the whiskers and the combs, but it's really only noticeable in decent sunlight, and its still not much then. I really need a hobby that lets me go harder on my denim :)

Sais, those are the strangest shoes I've seen in quite a while. What are they and what's up with the tongues on them?

THey're Air pillars

The tongues are out because I was wearing my girl's size 6 , just fuggin around wit her saying i was gonna keep em and stuffed my feet in em

IMG_0980.jpg

dsc9229ir5.jpg

dsc9230tj8.jpg

dsc9233mk8.jpg

crosspost from cheapmonday thread, 7 months, first wash at 5 months

some o the best cheap mondays i've seen around hurr.. nice jobb

Been wearing em every day?

My Shearers are about 7 weeks in but about 85% of your stacking and honeycombs. I've been wearing em about 3-4 days a week.

Yeah, I've been wearing them everyday for the past four weeks. There were 3 days in which they were being repaired when I didn't wear them, but I doubt it made much difference.

BLINDFUTUR3 were did you get thoses shoes?

I bought them of Flu3, over at BeUnequaled. I think he still has a pair left, US 10.5, Purple

i sat in gum somewhere in budapest in 100 degree weather in my samurai blacks. they're fucking disgusting now. been wearing them everyday for a while.

damn - ruined? how do you get that shit out?

attempt to freeze it with ice cubes and either bend the denim and try to crack the gum so it falls out or scratch as much off as possible. Happened to my old nudies and I was able to get most of it out and the rest just blended in as I kept wearing them...