japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

It depends on the model. The ones I would recommend are the prepaid phones you can get with the phone cards. That way you know how much you are paying and never overpay. The only problem w/ these phones is that the designs suck.

Yo guys check out the softbank page

I think the translation is pretty bad but

http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/prepaid/purchase/registration.html

I looked at the original page that was written in japanese.

When they say health insurance and student ID, they mean japanese insurance and japanese student ID.

You also have to agree that you will be accountable for any criminal activity involving the phone! Anyways, prepaid is good, but djrajio is right saying that the designs are absolutely horrid. Cards are easy to get, and though the cost per minute isn't as cheap as you'd see over in North America, all your incoming calls are free (so since everyone has call ID you can just call them, hang up, and they can call you back).

the moncler collab jawns sold out instantly (at least, in tokyo)

who cares? they'll be others. my favorite moncler collabo was the balenciaga vest.

are we still allowed to even wear moncler shit in tokyo? kinda embarassing for the last couple years, wouldn't you say?

so what are the plans. herp you're the resident purebred jap. take charge. you gonna show me the tokyo i've never known? i feel bad for a couple of members cause they gonna have to wait outside certain places we go to.

anybody for vanity or fashionramone party? anyway first meetup should be for lunch/coffee, cause we might all hate eachother. can't commit to an evening cause nanpa combo's might not work and the evening may be wasted if everybody doesn't get along.

(how about )cafe apres midi shibuya should be easy enough for everybody to find, no?

out of curiousity, is this for places that are 'japanese only'? does that shit exist?

donger,

you're korean right? you probably could pass for jap, in japan if you learned a couple of phrases. the japanese only policy is in full effect for the sexytime-places.

You should guys should hit up A.I. or Blacklist party and tell me how they are. I've been curious...

i'll go to blacklist. looks like theres alotta beautiful people. mucho class

will let you know, captain!

i'm leaving this shithole on the 15th (saturday).

Because of time difference, I think I'll be in tokyo on the 16th.

There's nothing going on sunday anyway.

Since I don't have any obligations i.e. school, work, and etc in tokyo,

I can go wherever the fuck i want.

Are you working on weekdays, jmatsu? coffee / lunch combo in shibuya sounds good. it'll be cool because i don't really know of many non-shopping-related spots in shibuya that well...

i go to the ramen center in shibuya prime and sexxxytime jawns on center-gai.

japanese only policy = only at sexxxy time places including hostess lounges, AFAIK.

What's a good outfit for going to clubs and etc (esp. the ones jmatsu and rajio frequents). It'll be too cold for the usual tee-and-denim steez.

All i got is this CDG blazer. I don't have a tailored jacket. Maybe I'll steal my aunt's DH jacket (don't ask why she has one) or get her to buy a UC one.

She refuses to travel outside of aoyama or omotesando. I doubt I can get her to buy a jkt >100,000 yen.

I'll most likely be wearing my ++++19cm MIJ, BoO shirt, and etc.

Matsu usually rocks a leather jacket, tee, jeans and sneaks.

I usually rock leather jacket, tee/dress-shirt, jeans, and boots.

It gets hot in the club, so not having a tailored jacket is fine cuz u'll prolly take it off anyways. Just don't be rocking some wack north face parka or banana republic/kenneth coles

Although if you hit up feria/midas, you'll probably need to wear wack A&F BR to make the girls think you're American-Jap and not Jap-jap.

i'm leaving this shithole on the 15th (saturday).

Because of time difference, I think I'll be in tokyo on the 16th.

There's nothing going on sunday anyway.

Since I don't have any obligations i.e. school, work, and etc in tokyo,

I can go wherever the fuck i want.

Are you working on weekdays, jmatsu? coffee / lunch combo in shibuya sounds good. it'll be cool because i don't really know of many non-shopping-related spots in shibuya that well...

i go to the ramen center in shibuya prime and sexxxytime jawns on center-gai.

japanese only policy = only at sexxxy time places including hostess lounges, AFAIK.

What's a good outfit for going to clubs and etc (esp. the ones jmatsu and rajio frequents). It'll be too cold for tee-and-denim steez.

All i got is this CDG blazer. I don't have a tailored jacket.

i'll be home right before xmas. this time i am pretty much on vacation, but will work when i am needed.

i don't specifically dress a certain way for going to clubs. i dress the same always, unless it is a very special event or work related. t-shirt and blazer sound like a safe ensemble for anywhere. you could go with the blazer/v-neck combo because it is safe for people of all styles.

i don't have a japanese driver's license.

can i show them my american license for the places that card?

i had to use my friend's insurance card last time to get into liquid room.

fucking gaye.

Matsu usually rocks a leather jacket, tee, jeans and sneaks.

I usually rock leather jacket, tee/dress-shirt, jeans, and boots.

It gets hot in the club, so not having a tailored jacket is fine cuz u'll prolly take it off anyways. Just don't be rocking some wack north face parka or banana republic/kenneth coles

Although if you hit up feria/midas, you'll probably need to wear wack A&F BR to make the girls think you're American-Jap and not Jap-jap.

i wanna wear a suit so that you can take me to all your elite roppongi joints.

honestly, if you go to some ghetto club, i don't even think that people are smart enough to distinguish designer labels.

does abercrom actually make a difference now days? if it helps me to fuck bitches i'll wear it...depending on the neighborhood or club we're at. god forbid a biz associate or a friend sees me wearing that shit. maybe we could do a gal-o night!

i don't have a japanese driver's license.

can i show them my american license for the places that card?

i had to use my friend's insurance card last time to get into liquid room.

fucking gaye.

yes, you can use your gaijin id or even a jap cc if it has your b-day on it.

and

will i be speaking to you in engrish or japenayze?

whatever.

in japland i speak to rajio in both.

when i first met him i pretended not to be me. he thought i was jmatsu's buka...

i wanna wear a suit so that you can take me to all your elite roppongi joints.

honestly, if you go to some ghetto club, i don't even think that people are smart enough to distinguish designer labels.

does abercrom actually make a difference now days? if it helps me to fuck bitches i'll wear it...depending on the neighborhood or club we're at. god forbid a biz associate or a friend sees me wearing that shit. maybe we could do a gal-o night!

Yeah, I feel you. I'm just saying if you roll-in to a place where the girls are looking for foreigners, sometimes you gotta play the foriegner card, so anything that looks Am-jack is kosher. Otherwise, looking Am-jack will hurt your game else-where. Like I wouldn't go to a vanity party wearing a striped-shirt and seven bootcut jeans cuz everybody would know u got the wrong place...then again I just rock shit that is comfortable. Herp just do a tee and jeans man, its easy.

I'll be bringing my A+ game by being decked out in D&G, alfredos, and alba rosa.

my company is actually making a gal-o brand, so i have got mad samples from various labels.

v-neck tee. fine for any season, practical for the clubs

i bought some uniqlo vnecks a week ago. they look like shit and seem only practical for lounging in teh crib.

maybe ill robokopp the gyre MMM vneck

Yeah, I feel you. I'm just saying if you roll-in to a place where the girls are looking for foreigners, you gotta play the foriegner card, so anything that looks Am-jack is kosher. Otherwise, looking Am-jack will hurt your game else-where. Like I wouldn't go to a vanity party wearing a striped-shirt and seven bootcut jeans cuz everybody would know u got the wrong place...

someday we should just all role out to the country and mad rep tokyo. easy picking!!