japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

it closed a couple of years ago. copped some jawnz for cheap when it closed. i scored a porter x lowercase kevlar passport case and a nexus 7 shirt.

Edited by herpsky

Hitting Tokyo next week...will be DJng at X-Large store in Harajuku on Friday 1st June...roll through...anyone got some hot tips for some dope spots. I was in Tokyo in November 2011 for Reebok Reethym Of Lite party...I work for Sneaker Freaker magazine. Now just DJn full time so will have more time to hit some spots for shopping. Also any mad art/photography exhibitions going down from May 28th-June 4th? Lemme know. I'll be staying in Shibuya...last time I did most of Harajuku and Shibuya so looking for some other spots to check out. Holla!

pitch in alex gramans place for the seibu lions

North Tokyo = Saitama?

What will you be doing?

Oh yeah? That's great! I should be down there around the end of July once I get all of my documents together. I can't say Ikebukuro 100%, but I did ask the company if I could be placed there or around the area. Omiya is too far from my friends place and Kashima is even further.

http://topic.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/other/buy_sell/other/cross_border/

Official Yahoo auctions proxy bidders. I don't intend to use any of them but the first one seems very appealing.

EMS + 500 yen / item. Sure beats the fees of the proxy services listed on sufu.