japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

sounds good. Let's open shop man, you do that, I will perform female rejuvenation procedures in the next office over. I figure as long as I get a few books from amazon and maybe practice a few times, make sure my surgical tools are fairly clean, we should be a success.

Our clinic name: "Bottoms Up!"

Servicing the greater Shin Okubo area... OB-GYN and midwife services available to local Chinese hookers during office hours by appointment only.

I'm finally fucking legal in Japan.

Which means basically nothing. Hooray for Hatachi. Please tell me you weren't waiting to start drinking.

I don't see this Oshiri job going to far in New York. Actually, maybe you could set up several small branches just off banks' trading floors. You could even try to get some VC funding at your interview tomorrow.

Our clinic name: "Bottoms Up!"

Servicing the greater Shin Okubo area... OB-GYN and midwife services available to local Chinese hookers during office hours by appointment only.

The Clinic could play a muzak version of the Alkaholiks song of the same name.

Guest jmatsu
work sucks ass.

i want to go back 5 years and sit in my apartment and smoke blunts all day while trying to attain the next level counterstrike skills with my korean roommate always one step ahead of me

if only

goo,

maybe you mentioned it before, but i can't remember. sorry. what do you do again?

Which means basically nothing. Hooray for Hatachi. Please tell me you weren't waiting to start drinking.

I don't see this Oshiri job going to far in New York. Actually, maybe you could set up several small branches just off banks' trading floors. You could even try to get some VC funding at your interview tomorrow.

Not really, no. Was just stating since I finally turned 20. It's like how people drink before they're 18 (in the UK), but still make fuss about it when they're finally legal to do so.

My VC interview went well.

Hopefully I'll have another interview next week.

My interviewer graduated Princeton undergrad then did Goldman M&A for 2 years then went straight to VC.

She's starting at Stanford GSB this fall.

STRAIGHT BALLA STATUS.

Guest jmatsu
My VC interview went well.

Hopefully I'll have another interview next week.

My interviewer graduated Princeton undergrad then did Goldman M&A for 2 years then went straight to VC.

She's starting at Stanford GSB this fall.

STRAIGHT BALLA STATUS.

hope everything works out for you, my nig. good luck!

hope everything works out for you, my nig. good luck!

I really want this job.

They do a lot of deals in Japan and have an office in Tokyo.

They invested in AllAbout.com and StarFlyer airlines for example.

Best of both worlds mutha-fuckasssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I b in roppongi tonight.

Ima b grabbin dinner with my boy @ LB.

i have like 3 hours to kill.

options

-omotesando / harajuku

-go to midtown and copp that lucien pellat finet umbrella and go to Y's

i work for samurai

ive worked for groovision

ask me anything

nah really, have you really? i'm coming to Tokyo tomorrow and will be there for 3 weeks and wanted to link up with some firms for potential positions

Guest jmatsu
nah really, have you really? i'm coming to Tokyo tomorrow and will be there for 3 weeks and wanted to link up with some firms for potential positions

i do graphic layout for beppin mag.

Beppin? like dera beppin?

that:s awesome.

if you wanna make connections with design firms, you can let me on some settai action.

dinner in aoyama and then we will go out to le baron.

Beppin? like dera beppin?

that:s awesome.

if you wanna make connections with design firms, you can let me on some settai action.

dinner in aoyama and then we will go out to le baron.

援助交際 (10 characters)

I really want this job.

They do a lot of deals in Japan and have an office in Tokyo.

They invested in AllAbout.com and StarFlyer airlines for example.

Best of both worlds mutha-fuckasssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Good luck -- stay focused no matter how long they grill you.

Speaking of VC, you see the recent Linkedin announcement? People seem fairly excited about it.

LinkedIn gets its billion-dollar valuation

By Caroline McCarthy – June 17, 2008 9:14 PM PDT 2 comments

Business-networking site LinkedIn announced on Tuesday evening that it had netted $53 million in a Series D funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures and with participation from existing investors Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, and Bessemer Ventures. CEO Dan Nye wrote in a blog post that this values the company at a smidgen more than $1 billion.

Rumors floated this spring that the company was aiming for a billion-dollar valuation on a new funding round, rather than seeking a buyer. Previously, the company had raised $27 million. Chairman and co-founder Reid Hoffman has said that it'll likely go public unless an ideal buyer pops up.

Why so much money? Well, LinkedIn is more profitable than most of the social-networking fray. The site currently has 23 million members, small compared with Facebook or MySpace. But its white-collar focus--billionaire Bill Gates is proud of his profile--means that the people using the site likely aren't going to be college students scrounging for pizza money. That lets LinkedIn rake in premium advertisers and charge quite a bit for them--reportedly $75 per thousand impressions.

And it's growing fast, according to Web metrics firms. LinkedIn has also continued to launch new features in the past year, like customized news and developer platform widgets.

this whole networking site hype is retarded

who the hell clicks on internet ads?

google is genius but banner ads? sorry ksubi.......

Dunkin, be easy man. There are tons of idiots out there who actually click on ads. Forget all those people though and just use a social networking site to get some daifuku level oshiri.