japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Favorite item ever found at a Konbini (sorry no pics):

Ichigo iri daifuku at a Family Mart in Nagoya near the Irinaka subway stop. It was some locally made goodness. Real strawberry and all. I've never found it anywhere else and I when I ask people, I get the WTF are you talking about face.

My favorite konbini item available everywhere is konbu onigiri, kurogoma daifuku and Koiwai Miruku Cohee.

Favorite item ever found at a Konbini (sorry no pics):

Ichigo iri daifuku at a Family Mart in Nagoya near the Irinaka subway stop. It was some locally made goodness. Real strawberry and all. I've never found it anywhere else and I when I ask people, I get the WTF are you talking about face.

is it like a daifuku with a strawberry, cream and cake inside?

Sounds really good.

When I went to Nikko, the cobini had fresh An-donatsu in the oden frying pan. Have never been able to find a cobini that makes fresh An-donatsu like that again. So good.

that's pretty insane that so many people drink at least one of those fuckers per day, those things will rot your teeth out. I will drink them in Korea when hookers from the membership bars hand them for free out as 'PR' during lunchtime traffic, but when the welfare checks come out I'm off to Starbucks.

Raj, do you have a baller status coffee machine at work? My last office had a Nuova Simonelli whole-bean machine with the sidecar milk cooler, that thing was grail status. I worked with a bunch of assholes and some of them even brought their own demitasse mugs to work. I am saving my spare change so I can buy my own, seems like I only have $5,970 to go....

Raj, do you have a baller status coffee machine at work? My last office had a Nuova Simonelli whole-bean machine with the sidecar milk cooler, that thing was grail status. I worked with a bunch of assholes and some of them even brought their own demitasse mugs to work. I am saving my spare change so I can buy my own, seems like I only have $5,970 to go....

Nope. We lost 2.8 billion last quarter. No balla status for a while.

si t'es à Paris suffit d'aller chez kanae ou kyoko ils en vendent :D

not in paris anymore, but good to know where to cop in the future. i had just gotten in paris anyway. i used to go to the jap joints at le marché des enfants rouges quite often though, it's pretty good.

Nope. We lost 2.8 billion last quarter. No balla status for a while.

In any case, you ought to cop one of those jawnz for the home. I guarantee you there is no woman alive who would turn you down if you said "hey, want to come over and have a cup of coffee? I have a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR coffeemaker."

edit- I hope my friend in Sendai didn't get too shook up, could affect her sexy, and hurt my proxy needs...

In any case, you ought to cop one of those jawnz for the home. I guarantee you there is no woman alive who would turn you down if you said "hey, want to come over and have a cup of coffee? I have a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR coffeemaker."

edit- I hope my friend in Sendai didn't get too shook up, could affect her sexy, and hurt my proxy needs...

Lolz. Damn thats a pretty damn good line though. Haha.

YO SUFU.

THIS FRIDAY (6/20/08).

<<<<< I WILL ARRANGE DINNER IN ROPPONGI THEN WE ARE OFF TO YELLOW FOR ITS *FINAL CLOSING >>>>>

**PM me if you are coming as I'll be making reservations.

*Note: Yellow officially ends on Saturday but I think it may be way too crowded, hence Friday.

**Soundune you are not invited.

YO SUFU.

THIS FRIDAY (6/20/08).

<<<<< I WILL ARRANGE DINNER IN ROPPONGI THEN WE ARE OFF TO YELLOW FOR ITS *FINAL CLOSING >>>>>

**PM me if you are coming as I'll be making reservations.

*Note: Yellow officially ends on Saturday but I think it may be way too crowded, hence Friday.

**Soundune you are not invited.

***I'll see you there.

ill be wearing bape

holla if you see me

that's what i'm sayin'. why can't we all just wear bape and get along together? we'll get decked out head to toe, get a bape fade at bape cuts then stop at bape cafe for a milo espresso. doing that every weekend by yourself gets rather old - having you guys along would be fun. this saturday? GEEET fucked