Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top_group_2.jpg

are there any better pics of the middle and back one cause they are really catching my eye. if its been posted im sorry, i hadnt seen this thread til today.

[edit]

after staring at these pics for quite a large portion of the day i have decided that i really fuckin want at least one of these stained glass shirts.

Tera tee looks like it should have been released under Stussy instead of Supreme. But as long as it sells well then all the power to ya.

---

I'm waiting on those beanies...

Thats the problem; it doesn't matter whats on the tee to these assholes, as long as supreme is written somewhere then they're set!

lets try to keep this updated in terms of stock, i really need one of those red/black flannel new era

Im pretty sure those didnt drop today (atleast not at the LA location) and if it did then it was completely sold out by the timei got in the store ( like an hour after opening). So pretty much im 99% sure they didnt even have those flannel new eras today.

the tera patrick tee was sold out in some colors and sizes by the time the first group of people left... i'm thinking they cut back production even more in recent releases, the same thing happened with the joe cool box tees

What you didn't see was that after the crowds left and Supreme closed, Nadacow and Ocire came to pick up tons of these shirts. lol Oh well.

To answer the New Era question: the Flannel New Era's did not drop today to my dissapointment, that was one of the items i really wanted. I also think the Tera tee would have looked better if it was just a larger plain picture, but I like the design they put out as well, so can't complain much.