OMC regail us with tales of soft titties at the barney's sale

cureOne

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA. thosandbucks on your balls and body and u still can't impress the mellancholy seoul man. You bought the WRONG ANN D JACKET!! :(

Mr Ip is a sexy beast indeed (I didn't think my dream of seeing an Indian boy in his dorm room wearing longjohns and flipflops would come true), but to get to the point mas, you got us all excited for the west coast version of soft Barney's warehouse titties and so far we've got... nothing.

Sorry dis, my camera's too big to be taking pictures in such an enclosed position. :(

Maybe you and your pretty face can get away with it...

And as for descriptions, basically MRIP should be the one describing it because he actually was present during the hectic final days of the sale buuut unfortunately he was paying too much attention to his clothes.

• 5 months later...
daBest, when you going? i have shoe cam, let's meet up this week.

I dont think I can make it, I just got back from 10 days of training and conferences. I have a shitload of work to do.

I just want to hear OMC's tales of soft boobies

• 1 year later...

The ladies so-called "changing area" is still there, but I'm terrified to hunt around the chick floor. I've seen asian identical twins fighting tooth and nail over who will get to take home last season's miu miu mumu. <shiver>

Compared to the men's stuff downstairs it's fucking medieval.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In NYC the chick clothes are upstairs and the guys are in the basement, so in order to achieve that result you have to both a) forgo getting any jawnz for yourself and B) be willing to stand around conspicuously in the womens section, not trying on clothes and staring at half naked women.

Fail.