yes or no? / this or that?

chris

its prob cool if you tall and handsome and wear a lot of n(n) or y's or ann d or dries or whatever

but if you're a little troll with bad face and norse projects it's probably not gonna fly

lmao im more a 5'10 dude with some rick,undercov,raffy whatever i like, and no i dont own any norse projects ;(

you mean troll face like that ?

7KdlV.png

Edited by aymerikmd

its prob cool if you tall and handsome and wear a lot of n(n) or y's or ann d or dries or whatever

but if you're a little troll with bad face and norse projects it's probably not gonna fly

REALLY interested in some images to go with the look you mean if you wouldn't mind, it sounds cool (but not me) with such hats i've always admired to an extent (more women not men, but open to suggestions)

barbisio.jpg

Barbisio rabbit hair slouchy hat?

i dont know what to think, it look a bit girlyyy..

Be advised that it being rabbit hair it will droop down..

This is probably meant for a woman, wool felt or a shorter diameter brim wil probably suit a man better..

Edit : I was wondering what it was it kept reminding me off ..May be look for a priests hat ? It has a lower dome and might create the look you want..

Edited by aso2004

Yeah i've seen shui's fits and saved them to my computer, thats why i asked because i wanted to see if anyone else knew.

I really like them but i think i will wait till im older (perhaps forever) to dress in such a way as i don't think at the moment i could take myself that seriously

tbh i think they are about the same. the vx version just looks more polished, but the regular one in black is quite offensive too. Its a $100 difference...

Seen qwestion before, not that interested tbh. Either a duffel/weekender (for gym before/after work), filson field bag (which I already have) for non-laptop days, and then a messenger for everything else >>> pretty much can use for anything else. The qwestion office bag, on the other hand, not that great for anything else other than going to board rooms.

that bag would be fine for casual wear (if you like it), but you'll look fucking stupid using it wearing a suit.

True man. Ok should be getting this instead. They are like $200 cheaper in Singapore compared to American prices (since they are a local company anyways) need that size to carry gym attire.

PROPERTY_OF_RemTripSide1-Army_large.jpg?2536