yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^ Just an FYI on the Nike bomber... It's made for running. So it's very slim, very thin, and the ribbing is more spandex/elastane feeling than actual ribbing. I thought it was okay, but definitely a clearance rack purchase. Ended up returning mine.

Oh, in that case, i will probably pass on it... Thanks for the heads up, man!

'

they are not the same at all. i guess that positive feedback means YES right?

also make sure to avoid gilt if you are getting isa, they got some low q isa items (see the urbntchwr thread for more info)'WOW, i spent all that money on the ISa because i presumed it would be good quality..

:S

i bought it as per your recommendation. if it doesn't work out, i'll let you know or resell on ebay. the tassels on the bottom are killing me.

it's in this pattern on the dude. i hope i don't look as goofy as he does(no hate), but we'll see.

12dfd50c_315816_10150382378220039_659130038_9717842_1002077849_n.jpeg

I wanted something from Stephan Schneider Rugs to Riches stuff, but i wanted a trial run with this.Screen-Shot-2012-12-05-at-6.09.16-PM1-372x251.png

Edited by wahwho11

The gold and black coloring on the piece look gorgeous. I think that guys fit look off because he threw it over a green t-shirt, jeans, and brown shoes. I like the idea of that over tailored looks (a la pitti uomo I guess). I'd throw that over a pale gray suit and black derbies in a heartbeat.

Man, their patterns are just gorgeous. Now you have my fiending for White Mountaineering when I know there are far more practical things I should be doing to build a wardrobe.

Need a pair of shoes that are black on black and pretty indestructible for going out;

are these gunna hold..

ruOsPaD.png

considering for the price of those^ could probably get about 40 pairs of high all black leather converse to rip through off of ebay but these caught my eye.

ALSO love these shoes but i know they're pretty love or hate for most and i don't know if i can dole out on the cash that easy just need some pushing forward or backward from others and friends whether to kop for bdaytkaz4Wl.png

http://i.imgur.com/LPGTXT6.png

LPGTXT6.png