yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Isaora-online-fw12-10_1024x1024.jpg?4434

isaora sale is running. shell for boarding and walking. anyone know if they'll keep me pretty dry?

It will most likely keep you dry. Make sure it is durable enough for boarding, ask isaora. most "urban" techwear cannot handle wear and tear of sports like snowboarding. I believe that is the one with the snow skirt so it probably is durable enough since it's for boarding.

edit: reading the description; it should be good enough. good price for it, too.

Edited by wahwho11

this cdg wallet for my girlfriends birthday - her current purse/wallet is ancient and falling apart. i already have her two other things that i know 100% she will like/want, but this is a gamble:

com-wallet-big-striped-black001.jpg

edit: i should mention i have a toj wallet that looks pretty identical minus the stitching.

Edited by conqueror

i'd still advise against it. it's not interesting enough unless you want it for a basic. save up the money and get something decent from uc if you're really wanting it.

don't half-cop, you'll regret it. :)

Edited by wahwho11

9VLteck.jpg

Something about the audacity of BAPE has always amused me.