yes or no? / this or that?

chris

disappointed i didn't get a sarcastic remark from woogle.

y u even posting this shit here?  it's pretty cut and dry ur gonna kop regardless of "no" responses.  90% of yr tumblr's material is fuckin flyknits.  if there were a sufu worst tumblr thread, yr's would probably b #3.  

Edited by Woogle

y u even posting this shit here?  it's pretty cut and dry ur gonna kop regardless of "no" responses.  90% of yr tumblr's material is fuckin flyknits.  if there were a sufu worst tumblr thread, yr's would probably b #3.  

tru prolly should get to reach #1 worst tumblr. need more kawaii bitches and high fashunz to make all time best list.

lHVcyjA.jpg

miharayasuhiro

y/n?

a friend of mine has these. they look better in person. i think they are alright. i would have liked them better if not for the side leather strip panels and if he had utilized a zipper instead of laces on in the back. i assume you are probably going to kop from yoox (or from some cheap place being that these are older shits). 20% off and the already cheap price, then why not? other colorways alittle i better i guess. They really resemble some John Lawrence Sullivan jawns from way back when Edited by Woogle

I've seen them in person at a shop and they're pretty good, but I tried finding them on the mihara websites and few other sites and I couldn't find their product name. Didn't see it in any of the runway pictures from the past 3 years either.